• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E34 M5

Re: E34 M5

Bro nineeleven : wat car is costing u 10400 per annum on road tax? porsche 5litre 928? rolls royce? :)

give me mpower m5 any day! fierce. nice car dude. and is road tax seriously 7k? man that's so crap man. :screwedu: kinda system. they should amortize road tax like they do for old cars in the uk.

i wldn't give two hoots about a girl that'll be impressed by a 318 over an M5 bro...hehehehe

esp. when the classic M5 smoke the 318

NineEleven;168367 said:
Well, it'll soon be 15yrs old & LTA charges 150% surcharge on old cars like these. It's a 3.6 like Porsche 964s which are about S$7K on roadtax annually. My other ride is costing me S$10400 per annum on roadtax alone. :furious:

I think I've seen your GTB around - you use it regularly, right? - and each time I've seen it I've thought "good on you for being crazy enough to do it".

Now, I dunno if that's worth $10K to you... but I hope it helps :)

Good on you!

E34 (M5) - was considered the most reliable luxury, sporty, humble-looking? cars. The best-in-class reliability rating (1991 Intellichoice).
The more you look, the more you appreciate it classic design...that's good enough for me.

Bro...most of girls in e world would prefer "nice looking" than " e fast and e furious" :lol2: with a new looking 318 coupe, what the point of driving fastttt ?? u better drive slowly on e road, or out side of school...:lol2: then u can hook up different girl everyday :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Mockngbrd;175500 said:
i wldn't give two hoots about a girl that'll be impressed by a 318 over an M5 bro...hehehehe

esp. when the classic M5 smoke the 318

sym7081;175616 said:
Bro...most of girls in e world would prefer "nice looking" than " e fast and e furious" :lol2: with a new looking 318 coupe, what the point of driving fastttt ?? u better drive slowly on e road, or out side of school...:lol2: then u can hook up different girl everyday :nehnehhh: :lol2:

cos... mi no use car to get gerls... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

oh dear, looking back, there has been a sad deterioration in the quality of this conversation.

let's get back to talking about the classy and classic M5....

who cares about what the women is impressed with?

got nothing to prove, car is for driving and provides joy to the driver and owner...

worrying if one's car impresses a lady is like worying if one can give a whore a good rooting..
different things, different standards...leave it alone...

foxfrc5: key phrase of the week is HYUNDAI!

HAHAHAHA

worrying if one's car impresses a lady is like worying if one can give a whore a good rooting..

- i like this phrase...lol

Honestly if you think about it, if you need a car to impress a ger... you're pretty damn pathetic man. :roll:

yeah...bengish looking axl with his bengish looking ebo still can get truck loads of chicks :nehnehhh:

u too leh. always gt chais with u de :nehnehhh:

R33Devil;176287 said:
foxfrc5: key phrase of the week is HYUNDAI!

You go first...!

foxfrc5;176908 said:
You go first...!

already there

Santa Fe Season is in~

R33Devil;176921 said:
Santa Fe Season is in~
That's so wrong, I wouldn't know where to begin...

bayerische;175495 said:
Bro nineeleven : wat car is costing u 10400 per annum on road tax? porsche 5litre 928? rolls royce? :)

Bro, it was a Testarossa. 180 degree V12 with 5.0Litre. But that's old news now :)

BTW, road tax for a V8 6.2 Rolls Royce is S$16200+/- max out

Somehow I'm itching for a softtop now.

NineEleven;178555 said:
Bro, it was a Testarossa. 180 degree V12 with 5.0Litre. But that's old news now :)

BTW, road tax for a V8 6.2 Rolls Royce is S$16200+/- max out

Somehow I'm itching for a softtop now.

J,

I passed by a house today which had not one but two of those old Croniche things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back