• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 316I Manual For Sale

LWYD

Hi All,

Putting up my 13 years and 9mths old 316 Manual for sale due to overseas job posting.

Done up quite a fair bit of stuff since 2005. (With receipts)
Looking for $22.7k with 4 more years to go.

Please see ad at sgcarmart for more details and pics.
http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2XMunLIs-1000.html

Thanks for viewing!
Gerald

Re: E36 316I Manual For Sale

wow, tt's fast..
i do remember it wasn't too long ago tt i pm-ed you some info bout buying and owning the 316 manual..

Anyway, bump for ya..
wat's next?

this 316 can mod till like Jawzsg ! hurry up grap it !
Bump for ur sale.

Bump for your sale. New buyer can join Club Sandy to learn from Chairman Jawzsg :lol2:

Thanks for all the bumpz guys!

Yep time flies, i had wanted to keep this for long but well.. career advancement more impt.

Could get another E36 in Australia though! :)

With $20+k you can get a coupe or cab in down under ! :yummie:

Hi, Gerald

With $20K+ cash, u can easily get yourself a 325i, or 325iS in Aussie. No loan or other stupid thing.

Btw, introduce the new owner to us. Many people have the disease known as "MOD VIRUS".

We will pass the virus to him.:yummie:

LWYD;229985 said:
Thanks for all the bumpz guys!

Yep time flies, i had wanted to keep this for long but well.. career advancement more impt.

Could get another E36 in Australia though! :)

Aust. think he can get E36 M3 liao

Hello all,
I am the one who on the spot paid the deposit to confirm the E36 316i with LWYD when I handled it last Sunday afternoon (July 29). A intro about me : My last car was a Merc 190E and happily switched to this bmw because psychologically this made me feel younger and energetic . You know Merc has a old man image even though the 190E is smaller and sportier than the other Mercs. From young I had a liking for enginnering on wheels so while others served 2 or 2.5 years in SAF, I served 3.5 years in SAF becuase the additional year was spent on a 1 year full time training in vehcile mechanics and electrics at the then SAF Ordnance base at Ayer Rajah, Now I am with a German chemical company and goes to hq in Germany about 2 times a year so had visited the Messe Frankfurt Autofair and the Handover Industrial Fair . The Germans are passionate about quality and durabilty so this partly explains why I am full of confidence to buy a older germen car instead of a newer jap car for the same price..

welcome welcome...i hope u're enjoying the car!>.:)... sounds like its in good hands..:)

cheers
michael

Welcome DLKM, care to pm us ur contact so we can chio u for the next meetup ?

Err.. don't listen to those clown, if you pple would learn from me about E36, the population of road hogger sure will increase.. moreover, I enjoy being the only resident Road Hogger in this forum.. kekekekeke.. Cheerz and congrads on your new aquisition... now you will think even more differently about Benz...

Thanks Michael. I should have signed off my name David Low in my earlier message..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back