• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 318 Mosselman Turbo

Dinan

Hi all,

Will be parting with my ride soon...so here's your chance to own a top notch direct bolt-on Mosselman Turbo for your E36(92-97)...Fits all 318 M40 engines. Just to give a feel on some numbers, a stock M40 puts out 115HP/5500 and 168NM/3900, with turbo, ur looking at 180HP/5500 and 243/3800. The power delivery is pretty linear...u can chk out the HP/Torque graphs here...

Turbos

Mosselman has been producing quality turbo kits for BMW's since the 70's..and are known for their design, performance and reliability. These kits offer trouble-free performance when used on either street or the track, with almost no additional maintenance requirements (and no belts to fly off either!)..juz plug n' play!

Key features:
- Boost developed as low as 1200 RPM
- Up to 55% increase in torque
- Air to Air Intercoolers
- Garrett Airsearch Turbochargers with integral, adjustable wastegate
- Low boost, no engine modification required
- Nodular cast iron exhaust manifolds with 35% nickel for long service life
- black powder coated tubing
- Engine noise reduction of 3-2 dB

This turbo kit will not make ur UDM a drag race winner but liberates more usable horses for real world drivin situations. The kit retails for 4,400euro's(S$8k++) exc shipping, I'm asking for $3.7k neg.

Cheers!
Dinan

cell: 96282100 for fast deal!

Re: E36 318 Mosselman Turbo

You are making me thinking of the dark side again..... :) Nothing beats the feeling of driving a TC car!

The force is strong on the DARK side...anyone??

Also, have a complete rear disk conversion for E36 316, 318.

Cheers!

cell: 96282100 for fast deal!

hmmm... damn it... my backside itchy now... my engine M40 & manual.. imagine goes with a blow valve ! shiok siah !
btw plug & use so simple?

Fits on E36 318...for E46...M50 engine manifolds different..will need to customize headers and re-program ECU which doesn't make it a viable/cost effective way to boost power. I would rather leave my E46 alone bro...jux my 0.02 cts

SMG330I;174445 said:
How about E46 318i ?

Fits on E36 318...for E46...M50 engine manifolds different..will need to customize headers and re-program ECU which doesn't make it a viable/cost effective way to boost power. I would rather leave my E46 alone bro...jux my 0.02 cts

iScoupe;174460 said:
hmmm... damn it... my backside itchy now... my engine M40 & manual.. imagine goes with a blow valve ! shiok siah !
btw plug & use so simple?

..my ride wux a IS coupe :thumbsup: ...sweeeet as...no regrets!

Disclaimer: LIFE WILL NEVER BE E SAME AGAIN! :dance:

sold ! haha great, gonna meet some "bad boy" on the road soon... a E36?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8876

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back