• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

e36 for sale( great conditon)

Re: e36 for sale( great conditon)

Bro,

Maybe you wanna advertise in sgcarmart? More potential buyer there.

Thks for your advice bro but I rather choose here cos at here den are the true bmw lovers!

hmmm for wat i think its better to post it at sgcarmart cause there will be more buyers shopping at sgcarmart and the i think the fee to pay to advertise is consider quite cheap.
there are ppl who are bmw lovers that dun know abt this website(like me until 3 mths ago).
hope that helps.
upz.. for this car :)

thks bro for yr advice. But i still prefer doing here la anyway i am not in the hurry of selling my car too. But if u can juz recommand more firends join this website lor!

Hey dude! How much are you looking at for your car?
Can PM me the price?
Seems like I'm not able to PM u yet.

Thanks

car still for sale for trade..willin to top up if car is right..

i selling for 12.8k net i stay in north area if interested pls msg or call mi at 81333864 henry thks!

my car still available for selling or trade in wif yr car!willin to top up as long as price is reasonable...

my car still for sale !pls make reasonable offer and i will sell to u msg mi at 81333864..selling quite urgently cos I will posting to oversea soon...

my car still available for sale!!hurry quote a reasonable price and i will sell to you!

my car is going at onli 12.5k still neg if u are realli interested!my car still can renew coe for another ten years!thus is a very good buy!!!

Nice car! Cheer hope u fetch a good price! I just got mine if not will be nice to take a look at yours... off topic any parts to sell off? trying to rebuild the interior of my car which is 1/4 of what yours look like.. Sob... Jiayou!

sorry pal i don have any interior parts to sell u lei...but u can look for milk as his shop sell alot of interior parts too cheers!

lauBM;399611 said:
Nice car! Cheer hope u fetch a good price! I just got mine if not will be nice to take a look at yours... off topic any parts to sell off? trying to rebuild the interior of my car which is 1/4 of what yours look like.. Sob... Jiayou!

Got some door interior panels in grey which u can have FOC...jux drop me a PM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back