• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

e36 for sale( great conditon)

Re: e36 for sale( great conditon)

Hi ... been trying to SMS you. Are we on for the viewing? My contact 91380900. Cheers.

I am the new owner of this ride. All the leather cracked. Driver seat got 2 tear ... all the doors were loose. Rear of roof dropping. Side panel all loose. Gear knob broken in the front. Gauge meter broken, one side light not working. Seat rail rusty .... hmmmm ... what else ... Just re-spray car because it was scratched and the previous owner use DIY spray can to cover up.

Engine ... all condenser hose need changing due to leak. Just changed rear Brake pumps ... Rubber seal for power steering fuild container, timing belt and air-con belts. Driver window seal broken, just changed. Engine oil cap broken. Changed 18 clips for the doors ... rear right power window not working. Rear left window power switch at driver console not working .... will update when I find more problems.

Well ... it's a slow and painful project for me, so I am slowly learning about my new ride.

Cool ????

Hi Vince_noxx, I think wear n tear for 10+ yrs car is normal (cannot expect to be new). Not sure the price you paid but based on yr budge mentioned previously, sure hv to fork up some $ to upkeep the vehcile.

that's my hobby ma ... i like to rebuilt old abused cars ... base price i paid was 11K and plan to renew COE. Car registered 1993. So now start taking pictures and slowly see it transform. Cheers!

sound like quite an experience for you, vince!!!
Take care, man,....

hearing from Vice and looking at the ride before the makeover, how can it be called e36 for sale (great condition):screwedu:

jin teck;421560 said:
hearing from Vice and looking at the ride before the makeover, how can it be called e36 for sale (great condition):screwedu:

Hey Jin Teck ... Maybe when posted last year on 05-06-2008, 09:06 PM ... the car was (great condition) ... 8 months later ... degenerated. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

vince_noxx;421655 said:
Hey Jin Teck ... Maybe when posted last year on 05-06-2008, 09:06 PM ... the car was (great condition) ... 8 months later ... degenerated. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

enjoy the process of rebuilding the car. i'm sure u will be able to make it become one of those "wow" E36 :yummie:

bayerische;421969 said:
oh ok so u paid 11k for what was a fixer upper?

At least it is moving from point to point .... but also road hog like the most of E36 gang lor. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Seen some asking for more money in worse condition ...a.k.a Tagore lane :yikess:

Have you sold it already? I am curious, coz I am thinking of selling mine but havent been successful in finding buyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back