• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 M3 Brake booster + master cylinder

SC_IS

E36 Folks

1. E36 M3 Brake booster + master cylinder
This will work on all E36, not just a M3, gives you better brake feel. Especially good for those who have upgraded their stock brakes or bbks. Got it from Joon but never got about to installing it. 150Bucks SOLD

2. Facelifted Chrome Kidney Grilles
Chrome outside, black inside. Not the entire chrome kind. They need some minor cleaning to look good again. 80Bucks

3. Sedan Stock Taillights
Have no use for them, so someone pls take it if they want to keep a extra. 80Bucks SOLD

4. E46/E36 M3 Carbon Fiber Side Fender Grills
You see this in Stock E46 M3s only that this are carbon fiber. *1 of the fin is very sightly damaged. You can almost not see it but still my job to tell you its there. Can be easily repaired by robson. They are brand new, never installed. Asking 150Bucks.

Anyone keen contact me at 9002 8422
no pm. :)

Re: E36 M3 Brake booster + master cylinder

may i noe if no 1 still available?can fit into

may i noe if no 1 still available?can fit into E36 318i?

yes its still available my friend. Let me check and get back to you. My knowledge tells me it fits but better to check. Drop me a sms so i can get back to you. :)

Hmm how's the condition? I take Q number

alamak, i'm slow again.

I'll take it if Gondolz and Mock decides not to. Save me the trouble of shipping another set in.

Condition guys is good. I never got to installed it. And since its supplied by Joon, i think we all have no doubts about that.

So the first who sees this and sms its yours. : ) Its already packed in my boot.

i tink i decided not to buy...sorry broz..can gv to the next owner :)

Louis, sold to our ever friendly Jason. :)

Upz For

SC_IS;499411 said:
Upz For

hi, interested in the chrome grille... can you elabörate on "minor cleaning'??? as in washing them with car shampoo??

tks

Yea dude, I can clean them for you, take a look at it, if you want them their yours if not its cool by me. :)

SC_IS;499728 said:
Yea dude, I can clean them for you, take a look at it, if you want them their yours if not its cool by me. :)

hi, just wondering if you received my PM??

I've been getting a "server too busy"msg for the whole day.. don't know if my PM went thru or not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back