• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 to be laid up...

gwumpkus

hi friends,

damned COE prices forcing me to lay-up my E36 (because i refuse to give it up for scraps!!!)

i'm parting it out, hoping someone would be able to use some of the parts in it. i'll try to give as much details as possible here, with some pics.

i think the opportunity is there for anyone who wants to do a tranny swap, rear disk swap.. etc.. other than that, there are just little bits here and there that have been put in over time, that might still be useful, if u're looking to replace some old tired parts.

either way, if u're keen, gimme a buzz (9777-2984)..

- M40b18
- manual transmission (getrag 240 i think; the gearbox/driveshaft/differential is 2 years old - that is, it was BRAND NEW when i put it in, 2 yrs ago...)
- 18" Hamann PG2's with Sumitomo's (tyres are about a yr old)
- Racing Dynamic Front/Rear bumper
- RD accessories: Steering Wheel, handbrake handle, shifter....
- Cabin lights retrofitted with the set that comes with individual map lights
- coin box for the door pocket
- armrest/console/cupholder
- smoked tail lights
- front head lights w/ CCFL Halo's
- white front signals.....

might be useful to pop by my place and have a once over, see what u want/need from it.

car will be laid-up end of feb when Rd tax expires..not paying "them" a single cent more ...:)

cheers!

michael

Re: E36 to be laid up...

how ur front & rear bumper look like?
is it a coupe? i need the A pillars, cabin lights + coin cabin.

hw much 4 the steering wheel?

I think you need a current coe to lay up a car. When a car is laid up, the coe continues but no need to pay road tax. The laid up address must be made known to LTA. I may be wrong...

Hi'

How much 4 ur

- Cabin lights retrofitted with the set that comes with individual map lights .

My mob 93397788

tx

BERT

really? i read differently..but i'll be going to LTA tmr...so i;ll know for sure..:)

gp;613408 said:
I think you need a current coe to lay up a car. When a car is laid up, the coe continues but no need to pay road tax. The laid up address must be made known to LTA. I may be wrong...

gwumpkus;615403 said:
really? i read differently..but i'll be going to LTA tmr...so i;ll know for sure..:)
thanks for ur light, will need go do CF stickers first keke.. cos roof black.

hahhahaha!! pls lah!!..get it properly spray painted lah!!!..gee...!!!

hahahha

iScoupe;615405 said:
thanks for ur light, will need go do CF stickers first keke.. cos roof black.

bro are you selling your manual transmission ? if yes how much you selling can it be fit in e36 325?

Hi mate, sorry, box got sold together as a kit.. Cars already scrapped.. Only harmann wheels left.

:)

skyzhang;642967 said:
bro are you selling your manual transmission ? if yes how much you selling can it be fit in e36 325?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7777comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back