E39 owners - Anyone upgraded their ICE?

Re: E39 owners - Anyone upgraded their ICE?

yuin said:
Yo T6,

Let's try to organise an E39 meetup. It'll be great.

How about a Saturday morning?

Yuin

Wah lau, I am a "retiring" e39 owner soon liao. Very soon u will see my ride for sale liao. Better let those who have juz acquired e39s (e.g. u haha) to initiate a meet-up.:lol2:

T6,

U can't abdicate yet. Must go out in a bang la....don't let the dudes down. U've got one of the nicest e39 around, should use it to encourage/inspire the rest of the newbies(like me)...

Richard

hi bro, guess u r too used to the DSP in the 728...cheers

T6 said:
Wah lau, I am a "retiring" e39 owner soon liao. Very soon u will see my ride for sale liao. Better let those who have juz acquired e39s (e.g. u haha) to initiate a meet-up.:lol2:

Agree with Sammi. Should organise a meetup before you sell your ride. Who knows, you might be able to close a few deals on the mods you have on your car. I know someone who would be interested. :)

diablo_728 said:
hi bro, guess u r too used to the DSP in the 728...cheers

Hey bro, I eventually just got an Infinity basslink to give the sound system some bass. Actually, the sound is MUCH better now. Cheap solution and happy with it. In fact, now it has more bass than my previous 7, though I do miss playing around with the DSP system.

How's your new 7?

its ok but not as great as i expected or maybe i expect too much, but def much more responsive then the 728.as for handling, 728 is better, guess its higher CG or the lack of EDC. But the biggest disappointment was the experience at PML...cheers

T6 said:
since your car so chio, wanna sell me?

Dun joke lah. Sell 03 model to buy 01 model ah? Dun play with my feelings hor.

yuin said:
Who knows, you might be able to close a few deals on the mods you have on your car. I know someone who would be interested. :)

Haha, thanks bro. Selling off the parts wld be easy. I wld prefer to sell the car as is to an enthusiast though. Less hassle. Will post the car for sale in due course. Probably May/June period. If no buyer then, I will let go the parts.

T6 said:
Dun joke lah. Sell 03 model to buy 01 model ah? Dun play with my feelings hor.
provided if got ppl wanna buy my not-chio car...

AC Boy said:
provided if got ppl wanna buy my not-chio car...
*OT* You sell me bro to bro price ai mai? $80k.. swee swee *end of OT*

MW said:
*OT* You sell me bro to bro price ai mai? $80k.. swee swee *end of OT*
abt to upgrade the ice...i'll put on hold. let me dekit & sell all mods, i drive another yr ok, swee boh?

AC Boy said:
abt to upgrade the ice...i'll put on hold. let me dekit & sell all mods, i drive another yr ok, swee boh?
Then its 60k swee swee

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back