• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E39 parts for sale: pulley, strut bar, brake discs etc

tbt

Andy,

why you are not putting those good stuff into your car ?

kekeke

:lol:

tbt said:
Andy,

kekeke

Coz I already have (i) and (ii) and happy with the stock braking system :thumbsup:

T6 said:
tbt said:
Andy,

kekeke

Coz I already have (i) and (ii) and happy with the stock braking system :thumbsup:

Hi if the UUC pulleys can be used for a '00 728 ie 2.8 DV think its the same as 528
plse sms me at 97398264

cheers

Re: E39 parts for sale: pulley, strut bar, brake discs etc

Juz an update on the remaining items available:

(i) Used UUC strut bar - *SOLD*

(ii) Used UUC pulley - *SOLD*

(iii) Used Brembo gas-slotted acid treated discs both front and rear (for 520i). Buyer will need to give up his stock discs as swop and top up $600 neg.

(iv) Brand new uninstalled Brembo gas-slotted acid treated rear disc for 525i only (bought by mistake). Price $450 neg.

I am not familiar with these items so pls dun ask me any questions hor. Interested buyers please contact my friend, Henry directly at 96306565. Thanks.

Apparently the uuc pulley is damaged and not *SOLD* as you have mention. I was suppose to get the pulleys...unless he went back on his word and sold to someone else...i dunno ...he is your friend

Anyway your rims are great...great seller

T6 said:
Juz an update on the remaining items available:

(i) Used UUC strut bar - *SOLD*

(ii) Used UUC pulley - *SOLD*

(iii) Used Brembo gas-slotted acid treated discs both front and rear (for 520i). Buyer will need to give up his stock discs as swop and top up $600 neg.

(iv) Brand new uninstalled Brembo gas-slotted acid treated rear disc for 525i only (bought by mistake). Price $450 neg.

I am not familiar with these items so pls dun ask me any questions hor. Interested buyers please contact my friend, Henry directly at 96306565. Thanks.

viceroy666 said:
Apparently the uuc pulley is damaged and not *SOLD* as you have mention. I was suppose to get the pulleys...unless he went back on his word and sold to someone else...i dunno ...he is your friend

Anyway your rims are great...great seller

Sorry, I am not sure if the pulley was damaged or sold. I was juz told it was no longer available so I juz updated the thread as sold so that there won't be further enquires on the item.

Anyway, pulleys come by quite easily. Keep a look out for them yah.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sushmitakumari04

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back