• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 Angel Eyes for sale & BMW Car mats for sale

U DONT KNOW HOW 2 CALL ME IZZT????? OK, BLACK.

Racebred said:
ok black i not interested. you can use for your toilet mat.

The mat can be bot quite cheap if u get the "city" version la... Don think u want used grey mat la....

halo, CANT U EVEN KEEP SECRETS OF ANY SORTS????

ok, it is black. also, y u post my gf photo as yr sig? grow up boy.

ACSCAB2 said:
halo, CANT U EVEN KEEP SECRETS OF ANY SORTS????

ok, it is black. also, y u post my gf photo as yr sig? grow up boy.

Yah, u are an old man liao, driving Ferrari u bastid. I take MRT..still young :thumbsup:

ACSCAB2 said:
also, y u post my gf photo as yr sig? grow up boy.

Because the MRT boy cannot post my queens as sig. Yours will be the next better alternatives.

Besides the MRT and the Ferrari, can the angel eyes fit the FL E46 sedan? Have you checked with Mike?

Winston

kenntona said:
ACSCAB2 said:
also, y u post my gf photo as yr sig? grow up boy.

Because the MRT boy cannot post my queens as sig. Yours will be the next better alternatives.

wah your girls in the sig make great candidates for Bunnies Nite at you-know-where.... :thumbsup:

Yo Winston, ok, as per wat u mention, 1st crack for you. many others hav enquired but u were the 1st to call. I am waiting for Stephen aka senses 92 to return fm KL 2morow (Friday). Mike claims he need some stand or something that I can can from Stephen. Will tok to Stpehen as he is the supplier n will know more wat Mike tokkin. Will be ready tis weekend then let u know, ok?

Cheers

Okie.... let me know; you have my contact. I will be leaving for KL this Sunday night and back on Tuesday.

Winston

MW said:
wah your girls in the sig make great candidates for Bunnies Nite at you-know-where....

......and your gals in your sig make great $31-per-jug jazzy waitress at you-know-where......

kenntona said:
MW said:
wah your girls in the sig make great candidates for Bunnies Nite at you-know-where....

......and your gals in your sig make great $31-per-jug jazzy waitress at you-know-where......

I beg to differ..I think they are of much better quality than those jazzy waitresses at we-know-where...those girls in my nick can be my wives No.1 to 4 anytime....all I need to do is to covert to Islam :inlove:

Yada yada yada, you polygamous insect.

And they were warning you about snipping your 3-incher off if you dare...... scissors, scissors, ......

kenntona said:
Yada yada yada, you polygamous insect.

And they were warning you about snipping your 3-incher off if you dare...... scissors, scissors, ......
3 inches is before mari kita FYI

Ok, OT liao.. :offtopic: :oooops:

MW said:
3 inches is before mari kita FYI

Yep. Mari kita state 3.5 inches. Including baggage and cockpit 4 inches max. Pathetic freak.

ok, hav to interfere; HOW COME SELL ANGEL EYES N CAR MAT BECOME WIVES AND WAITRESSES??????

MW, yr 'wives' hav eyes like Angels? and Kenttona, yr Bunnies sleep on my car mats or wat?????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back