E46 Car Owners

Re: E46 Car Owners

Ya... And when u ard. U be alone in the corner squatting down pccing. We all say one.

The Mixmaster;148219 said:
Hi bro

Other than the monthly meetup, where do you guys meet these days for lim kopi? Still at Simpang?

Wanted to start our weekly TT meet up on friday nite at Bedok corner hawker stalls, beside our monthly meet, how about that ?

Bro... u smart ah... Find a place so near ur house! Less than 1km somemore... Under utilised ur engine power! Hur....

ACS CAB3;148921 said:
Bro... u smart ah... Find a place so near ur house! Less than 1km somemore... Under utilised ur engine power! Hur....

Ya Lor,
Both of us can meet them with our mountain bike.

hi milk...how do you intend to source for the 330 engine...got lobang??

Found!!!! Engine 330i ard 10k.

Originally Posted by jaskin
Fitting a S54 requires alot more work. The whole engine harness is different. Go e46fanatics and look for the S54 transplant thread.

Spot on bro... more expensive too... you're looking at 30k right there.

As I say.... Harness will be using back original and so will the ECU... depends on how much your mechanic charges you to transplant.... Haha...

Firstly, not a bolt on... you got more than that to fit the S54 in, prop shaft basically your whole drivetrain. Also alot more work ... so i don't think it can be considered a "bolt on".... that's why most just do a 3L motor swap... more "do-able" and the price diff is a whole lot diff too... you can source a 3L motor for abt 10k, that's 20k cheaper and a whole lot less hassle...

TOTALLY AGREED..... CHEERS!

But as for the s54 engine - aaah, thats a different league - differences can be spotted v.v easily. If i'm not wrong, u can only transplant an s54 into an e46 coupe, not a sedan, and u will need to transplant the gearbox, ecu and rear axle along with it - and these are not cheap items.
IMO u're better off just buying an m3.

As i said::::::::: (330i M54 engine fixs onto Z4, X5 3L, E65 & E39) E46 sedan too. No gearbox, ecu & rear axle to be transplant.
Actually my 330i engine comes with a manual gearbox (it will cost more), so opt out, juz buy the engine..Haha...

milk15;149032 said:
But as for the s54 engine - aaah, thats a different league - differences can be spotted v.v easily. If i'm not wrong, u can only transplant an s54 into an e46 coupe, not a sedan, and u will need to transplant the gearbox, ecu and rear axle along with it - and these are not cheap items.
IMO u're better off just buying an m3.
Bro

Arsony once said to me "if you want a fast car, then buy a fast car", so that is exactly what I did!

Who says that I don't listen to people around here?

OT: Where is Arsony these days?

Arsony nowadays mods people's faces, not cars anymore.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88osaka

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back