E46 M3 Headers?

BimmerMan43

I'm looking to do a simple mod... wondering if there are any worth while after-market high flow headers for the E46 M3 or if the stock ones are just good enough... looking to eventually put a turbo on as well

Re: E46 M3 Headers?

no point switching to high flow headers now if you intend to add a turbo later on. chances are, you won't be able to re-use them for your turbo setup.

Louis is right. Manifolds for turbo setups are different from that of NA. Your high flow headers will have to be replaced no matter what. Chances are...in fact, there is no such thing as a set of headers that fit NA as well as turbocharging that I know of.

If you're planning to s/c your M3, then thats a different story.

BimmerMan43;171882 said:
I'm looking to do a simple mod... wondering if there are any worth while after-market high flow headers for the E46 M3 or if the stock ones are just good enough... looking to eventually put a turbo on as well

Have you tried going to Horsepowerfreaks?... anyways.. like what the 2 boys said, if you're going the turbo way then you gotta think ahead, what kinda downpipe u get together with ur mid pipes will be very impt.

for turbo's, i think it's betta to go aftermarket unless you're talking abt sc then it's sufficient enough tho i wld say headers are something you gotta get. hur hur..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin20date

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back