E46 M3 with HPF Turbo - Coming to Singapore

Daimion

Hi all ///M enthusiasts,

Proud to announce: The world's first RHD M3 to be fitted with the Horsepowerfreaks Turbo Kit will be coming to Singapore once development is complete. We're expecting the completion to be around February 2011, and will be shipped over here.

For those who don't know - ""HorsepowerFreaks created the most reliable and powerful E46 M3 production turbo kits on the planet - 1100bhp!
Their production turbo systems have set records for horsepower, 60-130mph, 1/4 mile ET, 1/4 mile MPH and top speed.""

If you wish to keep track of the build, you can just visit our site: www.dme.com.sg (though a few sections are still under development).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E46 M3 with HPF Turbo - Coming to Singapore

pics and vids plzzzzzzzz can't wait to hear that beast!

///M3;577688 said:
pics and vids plzzzzzzzz can't wait to hear that beast!

I've attached 3-images here. Unfortunately, HPF won't reveal much of the build pics/vids, until they've completed.

HPF documents the build on another BMW forum - not sure the administrators here would be happy with me posting their link here.

With the steering column in the way, their not confident about fitting the same sized turbo from the LHD kit. So 1000bhp is probably out of the question. However, they will try to squeeze in the biggest turbo they can into the tight space. We're targetting 750bhp, but will just have to wait and see.

that's sick..is that the m3 from Singapore? so the owner bought an m3 in Singapore..send it to usa to get it done..and then send it back to Singapore? how does that work?

///M3;577713 said:
that's sick..is that the m3 from Singapore? so the owner bought an m3 in Singapore..send it to usa to get it done..and then send it back to Singapore? how does that work?

I bought the M3 in U.K. (note the licence plate), and shipped it over to HPF to get the turbo kit done up. Then, it will be shipped to Singapore.

(Yes, I am well aware about the LTA's guidelines, and how this won't meet their pre-requisites for registration here - but I will keep this as a track car, and I've at least got the kit done up, to be used on another "legally registered" M3 here)

Daimion;577714 said:
I bought the M3 in U.K. (note the licence plate), and shipped it over to HPF to get the turbo kit done up. Then, it will be shipped to Singapore.

(Yes, I am well aware about the LTA's guidelines, and how this won't meet their pre-requisites for registration here - but I will keep this as a track car, and I've at least got the kit done up, to be used on another "legally registered" M3 here)

well done!!! :)

Daimion;577714 said:

Sick! look forward to this project..:cloud9:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back