• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 Parts / Accesories for SALE

Items for sale.... All EXCLUDING LABOUR!

Interested parties pls SMS me @9830 7384.

1) M3 Steering with Paddle Shift $600 (need to do a swap with your current one)

2) Sprint Booster $1503) 5 pieces of 18" Original M3 Rims (one spare) include Tyres using Bridgestone SO2A - $2000 (need to swap with your current 4 x rims & tyres)

4) M3 Bodykit with fog lamps -- $1000 (need to swap with your e46 sedan)

5) Internal Aluminium Trim - $100

6) Transmission Cooler - $100

7) Rear LED Brake Lights (made in Germany) - $300

8) Angel Eyes - $100

9) Internal shades for E46 rear passenger windows - $50

Re: E46 Parts / Accesories for SALE

ahsiao_10;164084 said:
bro... can ur body kit suit a coupe 318?

I know what u aiming for :) u machim hunter leh the moment spot it straight away shoot

Hi ! Michaelangelo.

On behalf of my friend, I would like to reserve the
9) Internal shades for E46 rear passenger windows - $50.

If it is still available :)

Ben.

teckheng;164185 said:
hello Ben. reserve for me ? :)

Hi ! Teck Heng.

Nope ! :nehnehhh:

I reserved for my friend "Kee Fatt"

Is the steering wheel paddle shift an aftermarket one or from SMG?

Sent 2 SMS's early this morning but didn't get any response from you...

Interested in the paddle shift steering...any pics??

Hi,

I am interested in your aluminium trim. Can you describe more? Does your price include the steering 'Y' column too? Is it a painted on aluminium colour?

Cheers. :)
Jenn

THANK YOU all for the overwhelming response.

I was swarmed by so many sms to my handphone -- Fast & Furious! I tried to answer as many as I could, but I probably missed quite a few ... my apologies.

As explained to many of you (via phone or sms), someone made an offer and is considering to buy my car, but this can only be confirmed some time next week.
Personally, I would prefer to sell the complete car to another BMW car enthusiast like myself who will enjoy it rather than to take it apart.

As such, I will get back to all of you next week. Anyway, those who sms me .. I will get back to you once the decision is made next week according to the date/time of your sms to me.

Also, if you have friends who are keen to buy my car, do let me know. I will give a $1,000 commission as referral fee upon successful closure of the sale. Subject to only one referral payout for recommendation to a specific successful buyer.

I will post the details of my car separately, pls check the other post. Thank you for your understanding. I can be reach at 98307384,

hey,

keen on ur steering wheel...let me know ya!!

alex lee 96802033..sms me beta!!

I have decided to call off the sale for now as I need more time to sell the car.
Anyway, I have just lost 10% of the OMV so might as well enjoy the car a bit more.:)

I will inform again later. Thank you for your understanding.

I have decided to call off the sale for now as I need more time to sell the car.
Anyway, I have just lost 10% of the OMV so might as well enjoy the car a bit more.:)

I will inform again later. Thank you for your understanding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back