• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 Parts FS

Re: E46 Parts FS

blackspots7 said:
any pics of the exhaust box? what is the inlet diameter? thanks...

here's the pic, not sure abt diameter though:

3AUSPUFF.jpg

quiksilver said:
here's the pic, not sure abt diameter though:

3AUSPUFF.jpg
hi bro acs muffler , hows the sonund quality ? you have the docus for approval ?
thks

kaze78 said:
hows the sonund quality ? thks

ACS muffler alway sounds damn sweet! very smooth sound.. not tos that will wake up ur neighborhood in the middle of the nite.... Thats the trademark of ACS mufflers.... Go and meet Dk to hear yrself.... Oni hearing than u will experience the real thing.

Yup. Heard the nice sweet humming sound as he was driving to my place today.

kaze78 said:
hi bro acs muffler , hows the sonund quality ? you have the docus for approval ?
thks

sound is a low bass rumbling sound. not overly high pitched and loud, just like TripleM mentioned. I will prob miss the note on my next ride...

my car just passed the 3rd yr inspection with the ACS exhaust. I got the docs from PML parts dept.

TripleM and Rod: thks for the comments!

quiksilver said:
Hi,

E46-318i parts FS

OBC - ($200) must swap signal stalk

Sorry, i am just wondering, my car now does not have the OBC function. From what i see, "change signal stalk", is that the only thing i have to do to get the functions of the OBC?

xuexun said:
Sorry, i am just wondering, my car now does not have the OBC function. From what i see, "change signal stalk", is that the only thing i have to do to get the functions of the OBC?

from wat i had been told. yes, swap + reprogram.

By the way, DK sold his OBC liao!

hehe,

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups