• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 Parts

rudy

Hi there Im hoping to sell these parts in a package of $600 A pair of white angel eyes, A supersprint DTM exhaust ( lost the papers) and Euro tail lights Price NEG. Buyer need nt swap or pay for transfer fees as i have paid for removing items out of car.Thanks

3b2c.jpg

Re: E46 Parts

elmariachi;141970 said:
what is euro tail lights? LED tail light?

Hi Bro, when i bought it the box description states "euro tailights" so i just follow anyway the picture shows tha tail lights.

Cheers!

sorry bros but i would really hope to sell them in a set at $600 - NEG.
The items most probably will fit FL and non FL.

Hey Rudy, can i have the pix for the exhaust, the price too? And wondering will it fit my 318 (1.9l)? thanks!

I am left with the supersprint dtm exhaust for the e46 any bros interested pls pm me or sms me 98000029 thank u

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vncomtop01
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back