• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 stuff for SALE

g0yogi

Ok this is the last call before my car goes...

Hi

Thought I should put everything together in one post so it's less messy...

ok, here's what's still available :-

* M-tech II bodykit in sapphire black (swap with your stock bumpers in sapphire black) $1300 Revised to $1000 Lelong now at $800
* Original BMW "Adidas" rims in 17" with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres 225/45/17 (swap with your stock tyres) btw 17s are great for tracking 8) $780 SOLD
* Titanium trim (swap with your stock trim) including replica Hamann handbrake lever $180 Lelong now at $150
* White indicator lights (these are my friend's) for facelifted E46. No swap necessary. $200
* M sports suspension (swap with your stock suspension) $480 Lelong now at $280

cheers

Last edited:
Re: E46 stuff for SALE

You have photos of trims?

Here's the picture of the rims - BMW starspoke 89. No pics of the titanium trim at the moment. Many rides already have it.

Last call before my car goes - please refer to original post for prices.

Ok, have added my M sports suspension too. Except for the white indicator lights, all items are available until Thursday 8 May only.

Interested in the trims, is it complete including steering wheel and shifter?

Yes it does.

No, they are titanium colour - basically matt silver

Sale extended by a few days - please SMS me by this weekend. Check out the rock bottom prices!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88network
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back