• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E60 523i price increase?

Re: E60 523i price increase?

Erm, did a PML sales personal tell you that? seems like thats what one told me the other time when i got the car. He tell me tomorrow u come back price confirm different already.. Anyway, i think price will change with COE.. As for the car itself, got to see pml changing or what

PML sales person told me that. Anyone have best offer price from PML sales person?

Hi

I also have the same info.

My friendly se told me the price will increase to 175k.

They always do this.... then after a while, it drops due to a variety of reasons.... COE, loan packages, more 'free' accessories with the higher price etc....

Some how I think the 5 doesn't really compete with the E class anymore.... It is in a league of its own now..... People who are looking to Mercedes will probably buy Mercedes as it would be mostly brand preference.....

What say you guys?

TheNew7;138293 said:
They always do this.... then after a while, it drops due to a variety of reasons.... COE, loan packages, more 'free' accessories with the higher price etc....

Some how I think the 5 doesn't really compete with the E class anymore.... It is in a league of its own now..... People who are looking to Mercedes will probably buy Mercedes as it would be mostly brand preference.....

What say you guys?

Hi TheNew7, you'r right. Let see what is the new price for E-Class facelift? Hopefully it can force the E60 price down.

I called one of the salespeople at C&C and was informed that the price of the facelifted 184bhp E200 is $179,888 and E280 is $215,888. All types of premium brand models regardless of BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Audi, Lexus all have their pros and cons in terms of drivability, ride comfort, build quality, styling etc. No car brand is in a league of its own. Otherwise the rest of the luxury car companies will be out of business and Performance can charge any price they want for their cars at will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buianhtuan
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back