E60 525 Best Deal?

Quick question. Anyone sealed the best deal on the latest 525 lately? Current List price is $218k. Best price offered is $213k (or about 2% discount) plus another $2 to 3k on financing rebate. Personally, I think they can do alot better than that. If anyone managed to clinch a better price, please share. Thanks in advance.

Re: E60 525 Best Deal?

PML is pushing the 523. Why not buy the 523 which I understand is selling at about 171K? Its alot cheaper although it does not have the active steering and navigation? Power can be induced thru remapping.
If you still want to stick with the 525, get the sales person to give you a further dicsount off the loan taken. You can easily get another 2% of the loan amount discounted. Other than that, you can ask for "extras" FOC

Guys got a few questions.

How is the remapping done(are there a few different types) ? what izzit called ? where can this be done ? has it been proven effective with the E60 523 ? whats the increase in bhp n torque ? izzit worth the hassle ?

Thanks in advance.

TripleX said:
PML is pushing the 523. Why not buy the 523 which I understand is selling at about 171K? Its alot cheaper although it does not have the active steering and navigation? Power can be induced thru remapping.
If you still want to stick with the 525, get the sales person to give you a further dicsount off the loan taken. You can easily get another 2% of the loan amount discounted. Other than that, you can ask for "extras" FOC

171k! I also think that is a good deal. What is the OMV? Anyone got the best quote for 325? Is it still 170k+ ?

Can no prob. This is the nett nett selling after all discounts official and unofficial - for the 523. Not good to reveal over the net but those keen can come to the E60 meet up and I will reveal.

Hi Bro,

My last check is 523 can get below 171K, i believe there is room to squeeze another 2K down.

nvr say u bluff....just that sales person so adament not possible. anyway my sista not taking loan maybe thats why??

LuvMyUDM said:
Hi Bro,

My last check is 523 can get below 171K, i believe there is room to squeeze another 2K down.

Correct. My colleague was quoted $168 AFTER he told the SE he was buying the GS300 which he did.
The SE is a Ms PC at SDC . She is a Top Sales Person there .

If you looking for great bargins, look to Preimum Selection..... they got a ton of cars that are barely run-ed-in and only a few months old (6 to 7 months). I purchased mine from them and I saved a packet.......

mudhoney said:
Guys got a few questions.

How is the remapping done(are there a few different types) ? what izzit called ? where can this be done ? has it been proven effective with the E60 523 ? whats the increase in bhp n torque ? izzit worth the hassle ?

Thanks in advance.

yeah me too....want to know more about these ECU tuning and remapping. Before I bot my car, I was checking out mercedes and was KPKB-ing about their C180/C200 power, and their SE said can be ECU-tuned. Obviously I had no kuku idea what he was talking then, but he said these can be EASILY DONE by aftermarket tuners :whythis:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back