E60 - Any error code to inform us to change battery?

Re: E60 - Any error code to inform us to change battery?

Which brand you like ?

IS250C;965708 said:
After hearing all your discussion. I want to change my car battery to prevent inconviences.
Please tell me where to change and the estimatesd cost.
Cheers.

Bro

No preference on brand and also dont know much about battery.
Just need a value for money battery to last 3 years till end of my car coe

Please recommend. Thank you.

Red_Bean_Bun;965732 said:
Which brand you like ?

Red_Bean_Bun;965589 said:
Mine lasted 5 years .....

I heard from the WS guy that if everyday we drove long distance so that the battery fully charged can last longer...

Not sure how true it is huh...

My turn to change battery on my e60. Where can I go? Must do coding too.

On my last battery change on 2013 Jan, i found that my car feel like not willing to crank start in Morning.
Get it change and solve, on old battery it was mark 2007 Feb , it mean it was approx 6 years.

Nope, it was same specs as ex battery.
Only from 80AH to 100AH.
I think if coding will be better coz of recharge rate .

Hi all,

Just would like to share with all bro's here, I have collected my ride 525i for 3 days ago from dealer. Also experience fault increase battery discharge. So I went to change a new battery to 100Ah. After battery changed still experiencing the odo meter & time keep resetting. After reading out fault code is intelligent battery sensor communication error. Also not sure it links experience another fault code oil pressure switch plausibility. Just hope to share with u guys might be cause by another issue I have encountered hope my info able to help for bro or sis here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derrick_Lee;1110617 said:
Hi all,

Just would like to share with all bro's here, I have collected my ride 525i for 3 days ago from dealer. Also experience fault increase battery discharge. So I went to change a new battery to 100Ah. After battery changed still experiencing the odo meter & time keep resetting. After reading out fault code is intelligent battery sensor communication error. Also not sure it links experience another fault code oil pressure switch plausibility. Just hope to share with u guys might be cause by another issue I have encountered hope my info able to help for bro or sis here.

hi bro
i'm also getting a 520 used soon. may i know where you went to get the problem fixed and the damage? thanks in advance :)

absalom;1110793 said:
hi bro
i'm also getting a 520 used soon. may i know where you went to get the problem fixed and the damage? thanks in advance :)

Hi bro,

I went to BH Auto. Damage not convenient to place on thread. U may get quote for them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibk8codes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back