E60 BMW GPS : Very Limited Features

Re: E60 BMW GPS : Very Limited Features

Is this because its the new version of IDrive with HDD inside? If not, it should come with DVD....

vegadonovan;463706 said:
Is this because its the new version of IDrive with HDD inside? If not, it should come with DVD....

yup mine is new iDrive with 12GB music storage and DVD playback. No DVD for map and no way to update the map on my own. Music storage is very easily updated though. Delete function is too easy though. I was just fiddling around and accidentally erased my whole music collection. It did not ask me for confirmation lol.

ktnpl;463713 said:
yup mine is new iDrive with 12GB music storage and DVD playback. No DVD for map and no way to update the map on my own. Music storage is very easily updated though. Delete function is too easy though. I was just fiddling around and accidentally erased my whole music collection. It did not ask me for confirmation lol.

Bro, That sucks but sound funny at the same time :wtf: haha. They probably will patch it up with a confirmation soon. Enjoy your new idrive! =)

hi les, i m drivig a 525i lci model. can u advise me on integrating e GPS tat u offering into e idrive?

most impt, COST!

tks alot!

Hi,

Keen in your map updating on existing factory screen. Mind sharing with me?

Ktoh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back