E60 M5 Body Kit

BVOauto

Trusted Sponsor
E60 M5 Bodykit replica for pre facelift/ LCI model. The process of this kit is made by injection moulding and the material is off P.P just like the original bumper.Attach is some pictures of it before & after . Check out the details of bumper attached before spray painting , the fittings will follows the original mounting points without modifying them. This kit is available with front fog lamp or without (Just like the original M5).This kit consist of front & rear bumper and a pair of side skirt. For order and enquires please call 64551566.:)

Re: E60 M5 Body Kit

hi, can pm me , total cost of this body kit with spraying and installation? Thanks.

Can you pm me the price w and w/o installation and paint work.

Thanks

hi,

can u pm me the price with/without installation too

can we mix and match the front,sides and rear with other bodykits? if can, can u price each individual for me?

thanks!

Pls PM me the price for the front, side skirts and back. The side "vents" (where the side signal lights are) can it be optional? Tks. How long is installation and do you have other body kit designs, and their prices?

Can quote me on my nov 2006 e523i. I just want e M5 front bumper only withnfront fog light. Thanks!

Hi pls PM me price of front n back body kit, separately, and how long is the installation. Tks

Hi BVOauto,

I juz got a Aug'06 E60 Black, can quote me M5 kit, juzt front/rear/side , incl installation/paintwork.

Also, u have AC schnitzer replica kit, front/back only, cost?

better to msg me @ 82887171 or PM me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back