E60 M5 sighting?

eh... I never order hor... I very happy with my little 3 series... maybe in the future... it is afterall quite a car... will want to wait until they have some mod parts for the M5 first.

Re: E60 M5 sighting?

EE64E is parked at Springside, a private housing estate. There are 2 others in black. One is number 72 and another is either 3172 or 3176 - not too sure. All done by Mike.

Dressing up the car to look like an M5 is actually quite poor taste. Better to do something really different like Hartge or Hammann or even the Alpine. At least it stands out.

Saw one black M5-lookalike at Robertson Walk. Was there to catch F1 and saw this car parked right in front of the stairs leading up to the courtyard. Thought it could be a M5 till I saw the road tax... definitely a 520. Nicely kitted though!

According to PML latest, the new M5 will be in SG in Sept'isg. 4 units allocated. PML will reg one of them as "demo test drive" car, the other 3, i beleive were sold.
Many of members her also spotted a e60M5 (the real deal) parked outside Hyatt a few weeks back, number plate DAL1!!

Hmm... How can a number plate be "DAL1"? Some sort of embassy car?

m3magic said:
According to PML latest, the new M5 will be in SG in Sept'isg. 4 units allocated. PML will reg one of them as "demo test drive" car, the other 3, i beleive were sold.
Many of members her also spotted a e60M5 (the real deal) parked outside Hyatt a few weeks back, number plate DAL1!!

Woah! there's gonna be a M5 demo car...cool! Someone should request for it as a loaner and bring it to Sepang!

Cannot, I think when you sign the loan agreement there's a term that the car can't leave Singapore... You can go to Orchard Gudang with it...

Saw a black E60 M5 look-alike complete with badge and quad exhaust. Pulled up along side it at the traffic light near upper changi road to admire it a little. Noticed that it also has the fender grill thing! Impressive I thought and smiled and waved at him. Driver caught wind of my friendly antics but instead gave me the how-lian look +++ just because I drive a humble 3er.

Bastard I thought.... so decided to do my bitchy thing and leaned hard and far over my passenger side (he was on my left see...) just so that i made it obvious that I was looking at his calliper and disc size.

Hah!!! Bloody 520i !!!

Driver realized what I was doing and looked real pissed as cover was blown.....

Proceeded to rev my engine couple of times and waited for the lights to turn green....

Half throttle my launch and allowed him to maintain a half car lead for about a hundred meters (tickle his ego a little..) before proceeding to teach him a lesson in life......

Loser.....

Arsony
Topaz Blue NOT a look-alike...

Arsony said:
Saw a black E60 M5 look-alike complete with badge and quad exhaust. Pulled up along side it at the traffic light near upper changi road to admire it a little. Noticed that it also has the fender grill thing! Impressive I thought and smiled and waved at him. Driver caught wind of my friendly antics but instead gave me the how-lian look +++ just because I drive a humble 3er.

Bastard I thought.... so decided to do my bitchy thing and leaned hard and far over my passenger side (he was on my left see...) just so that i made it obvious that I was looking at his calliper and disc size.

Hah!!! Bloody 520i !!!

Proceeded to rev my engine couple of times and waited for the lights to turn green....

Half throttle my launch and allowed him to maintain a half car lead for about a hundred meters (tickle his ego a little..) before proceeding to teach him a lesson in life......

Loser.....

Arsony

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc,

You naughty naughty lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

530 see you also run away.....................humble 3er my ass! hahaha!

Arsony said:

Hah!!! Bloody 520i !!!

Loser.....

Arsony

Which makes me wonder... these people go ALL out of their way to fake an M5 look, possible spending tons of money.. but they dont complete the look with respectable brakes.

Why bother?

Waste time...

Arsony said:

Hah!!! Bloody 520i !!!

Loser.....

Arsony

sorry bro .. but how do u know its a 520i :confused:
i mean how to see? but i agree that most owners spend heaps of money on kits and stuffs without changing the brake disc and size ... whats the point man ???

Aiyah, different strokes for different pple mah... Maybe they love the kit and that's it, don't need brakes cuz they only cruise and not gun the car?

Ascentz said:
sorry bro .. but how do u know its a 520i :confused:
i mean how to see? but i agree that most owners spend heaps of money on kits and stuffs without changing the brake disc and size ... whats the point man ???

Brake disc size hard to make out between 520i vs. higher engine cc variants say 530i onwards by eyeballing it from far. Other way to make a quick check is: sunroof (most hard core will want sun roof); comfort seats..the head rest stands out but sport seat can't tell that much compare to standard seats unless you inspect closely . 520i would likely to debadge to obscure its deficiencies. If all these failed the tell tale sign... road tax disk; take down and check plate no. on LTA database.
More norti ones... push it from behind and it likely not get provoked and move to slower lane. Hehehe!
But be careful not to provoke a 545i M5 look alike sekali kena cane jia lat jia lat. Lagi worst not on the real M5 debuting late that year on sg roads.

totoseow said:
errr zag i m thinking of debadging

ya! for you... coz you felt deficient against the Ms. BTW,... norti norti. wolf in sheep clothing!? nah, yr exhaust note gave it away big time.

M5? hahaha ... my crazy groupmate has one black one... very very VERY NICE.... it IS THAT MUCH FASTER than my kiddie e39 m5.... ...i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ...ing hell... maybe i should not come back to singapore anymore... oh and yellow Enzo (that rhymes) in the next city.... argh!... oh and the M6 are in the show rooms... Style 167 wheels... *DROOL*

But M5 still is what a car is about... everyday driveability , practical and not showy, yet performance at your finger tips. :)IMO

OOT: Hey anyone know the performance increase from a GruppeM Carbon Fibre CAI for the E39 M5?

Cheers from Switzerland!!!! Frankfurt motor show coming up!!!!

woo hoo!!! going mad from all these car nonsense...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back