E60 M5 sighting?

Re: E60 M5 sighting?

pokpok said:
M5? hahaha ... my crazy groupmate has one black one... very very VERY NICE.... it IS THAT MUCH FASTER than my kiddie e39 m5.... ...i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ......i love hello kitty and spongebob squarepants! ...ing hell... maybe i should not come back to singapore anymore... oh and yellow Enzo (that rhymes) in the next city.... argh!... oh and the M6 are in the show rooms... Style 167 wheels... *DROOL*

But M5 still is what a car is about... everyday driveability , practical and not showy, yet performance at your finger tips. :)IMO

OOT: Hey anyone know the performance increase from a GruppeM Carbon Fibre CAI for the E39 M5?

Cheers from Switzerland!!!! Frankfurt motor show coming up!!!!

woo hoo!!! going mad from all these car nonsense...

??? Is this guy on some high quality weed?

BorisRS said:
??? Is this guy on some high quality weed?

You get the best in Switzerland. Hahhaha

I dunno.. but I want whatever he's having :D

Damn Tuesday blues :p

pokpok said:
Nah more the alttitude and neverending supply of schoolwork..... hahaha...
this is what happens at high altitudes and too much chocolate, hence the sugar high...

The M5s are already here, sitting in Benoi area somewhere....Heard there are 5 units, few colors..

TripleM said:
The M5s are already here, sitting in Benoi area somewhere....Heard there are 5 units, few colors..

i thought i heard first batch only 3 coming in.. and only 1 m6.. pml bluff people ar.. lol.

Will be there, c ya dude...

totoseow said:
this friday launch!! anyone going besides me?

Toto, must we have an invite? or can just gatecrash?

they called. wants rsvp b4 sending invite. but i understand that u can c it on sunday at the xpo.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back