• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E60 misfiring

Ct13

Anyone knows any workshop open today? My ride misfiring the morning. Haiz....

No warranty message, car shaking...

Thanks.
Ct

Re: E60 misfiring

You are faster than calling AAS. Cheers

Sounds like ignition coil failure. Even if you're able to find a workshop that's open, they may not have the part for replacement. Best is not to drive it today. Wait till tomorrow and drive slowly to one of our workshops here.

SpoiltBrat;1046579 said:
You are faster than calling AAS. Cheers

=) guess this is also the reason why people post here. sometimes forumers respond faster =)

E60 misfiring

vegadonovan;1046590 said:
=) guess this is also the reason why people post here. sometimes forumers respond faster =)

Bro you super fast hands fast legs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks all, hope it is the spark plug issue rather than the ignition coil.... Let's see...

Ct13;1046605 said:
Thanks all, hope it is the spark plug issue rather than the ignition coil.... Let's see...

Encounter similar problem as yours, 1 out of 6 ignition coil was faulty is enough to cause the shaking/vibration in my case.

Had this problem before. Site sponsor workshop change 1 of the 6 ignition coils and issues resolved.

symbiosis;1046778 said:
Had this problem before. Site sponsor workshop change 1 of the 6 ignition coils and issues resolved.

i had this problem recently...last thursday, but after like 3-4 times of restarting the car, seems ok liao...till now nothing happen... Can someone advise me what is the main thing i should be looking out for?

AH wil...

Main thing is engine vibrate violently when crusing or accelerating.

Visited one of the site sponsor workshop and replace all ignition coils and spark plugs.

For me, the replacement solved the problem. Mine is a straight forward case. No engine fault diagnosed. I accept the ws recommendation as it is logical and make sense to me.

Engine running smoothly so far so good.

Diagnosed with no.5 cylinder misfiring. Was thinking where it changed 6 or 1 ignition coil. End up decided to changed 6 ignition coil & all spark plug for a piece of mind.

Hi I face the same problem...may I know where did u fix the problem and how much it cost?...Thks

Keenchia;1049061 said:
Hi I face the same problem...may I know where did u fix the problem and how much it cost?...Thks

I choose one of the site sponsor workshop at sin ming. You can call them over the phone for a quote.

Keenchia;1049061 said:

Any site sponsor will do, it is a simple job. Damage should be 500+- to change all ignition coil.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back