E60 now or later?

Re: E60 now or later?

i think at the end of the day sure got one or 2 last min fire sale E60 models

wt_know;527380 said:
pml could have cleared its inventory already by may. in order to pick up a steal, you need to check with pml everyday and your SE must be helpful

You have any "helpful" SE to recommend? Dont mind pm me?

Don't bother waiting till May. Called pml yesterday and was told all e60 sold out liao. You may want to verify that quickly if u really keen on the e60.

listen. just go straight to F10. no regrets

aiya pml is the 'only' AD for BMW ... of coz they have full control on inventory and pricing movement.
it really depends on whether they want to sell some units cheaply to hit target or for whatever reasons
no way you can beat them

alternative is go to PPSL. some new 2nd hand management cars there

forget about the E60... buy new e class.... or A5 sportback

I am also looking at buying the E60 after the F10 launch...One of my friend who already in the used car trade for many years told me that PML will offer a bidding to 3 of their authorised used car dealer - BW, Hin Lung & Presto Expat if they are clearing their demo units or BMW Asia Directors used fleet...

If you check out sgcarmart, the 3 dealers will often post to sell those low mileage (below 6k) and less than 6 months old E60 within the price range of 150k-160k..I visted Hin Lung last week and the SE recommended a 6mths old E60 mileage 5.6k at only $155k (new car during last Oct shld be $175k)...a 20k discount for a 6mths old E60..what a steal! Unfortunately the unit is a Dark Blue which i don't like...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back