E60 servicing due soon

Arkantos

Computer saying first servicing at 8K. Thought only due at 10K or something, thing read too much in this forum which most guys did theirs at that range haha..

So which servicing branch is better in terms of service, I mean generally?

Thanxs!

Re: E60 servicing due soon

10k is an indication. in an ideal world with our kind of stop go traffic, most only manage 9k before service computer prompts.

i personally would go alexandra

Slater;500809 said:
10k is an indication. in an ideal world with our kind of stop go traffic, most only manage 9k before service computer prompts.

i personally would go alexandra

Thanxs, Slater :cool:

personally i would go to bvo wont go back pml...no advantage one... slower...and more expensive...

how much is the 10, 20 and 30k servicing at BVO and the likes?

call them and ask.... every car is diff.... and also the engine oil used diff price also diff....

but confirm cheaper than PML..and best of all u dont have to deal with asshole CSAs

Alexandra is good. Btw, PML has improved greatly. Servicing charges are quite reasonable too (at least compared to C&C). I guess they are genuinely concerned about maintaining customer satisfaction, and hence their market share.

no doubt that pml is "trying" to get their act together. i had deal with pml service 3 times in my 10 months of ownership. each time there was a follow up call to ask my feedback for their service. each time i give my "honest" opinion but i'm not sure whether they are just going through the motion or really take it seriously and improve their service. :shakemyb:

good appointment and scheduling
good office and setup
good csa presentation
lousy servicing + moron technician (bad luck) = minus 50 marks straight

rkrskr;500990 said:
Alexandra is good. Btw, PML has improved greatly. Servicing charges are quite reasonable too (at least compared to C&C). I guess they are genuinely concerned about maintaining customer satisfaction, and hence their market share.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think go to private servicing is better and cheaper than PML as nowadays there is so many workshop does service BMw and give warranty as well.

I agree with Terry..since my ownership other than electrical/electronic (factory warranty) stuff I would service with my regular workshop.

Well Im sure outside workshops are offering competitive rates as compared to PML. But I still have some PML service vouchers, so will want to finish them off before considering gg outside for servicing.

cheers

Hi Bros,

any recommendations of good workshops that specialize in beemer and with great service other than BVO or PML. Understand Juz for car not so great. Sorry, J4c, just being honest.

Anyone heard of StarBlack? My ex-colleague service his car there ever since warranty expired from the 3rd year? Seem to be under the ST Auto group, any feedback?

sportster;502879 said:
Anyone heard of StarBlack? My ex-colleague service his car there ever since warranty expired from the 3rd year? Seem to be under the ST Auto group, any feedback?
they are pretty ex. more ex than PML. 1st 10k service is $398

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back