E60 Spare Tire

Re: E60 Spare Tire

bmw01sg;716775 said:
Hi,

May I know if E60 spare tire can fit on F10?

Tks in advance!

john

Hi

You sure the e60 comes with a spare tyre? My 08 525 does not have a spare. Neither do I see the jack and wrench.

I wonder should I buy a 17 inch (same model) rim and the jacks and use as spare. Or, should I get one of those spray seal and an air pump for emergency use. I am looking at this option so as not have to use RFT.

Thanks

My SA gave me a spare tyre when i bought my E60 3 yrs ago.

Now I had changed to F10 n Not sure if it fit.

bmw01sg;717845 said:

I dont even see the jack and wrench. Is it standard that these are not provided in the e60? Maybe expects everyone to up rims to 19 or 20 inches so these were removed?

maybe should Just go with the flow and get the run flats

BMW advocates run-flat-tyre ... no need spare tyre
if owner choose to change out RFT to normal tyre, it's own choice own risk
get a tyre repair kit that plugs into cigarette plug and inflate tyre with temporary sealant

SpoiltBrat;717924 said:
I dont even see the jack and wrench. Is it standard that these are not provided in the e60? Maybe expects everyone to up rims to 19 or 20 inches so these were removed?

maybe should Just go with the flow and get the run flats

wt_know;717926 said:
BMW advocates run-flat-tyre ... no need spare tyre
if owner choose to change out RFT to normal tyre, it's own choice own risk
get a tyre repair kit that plugs into cigarette plug and inflate tyre with temporary sealant

I think I will likely to go with RFT. will decide in March as I will be driving up to Penang.

Thanks

bmw01sg;717845 said:

hi u may wan to check the setting.. wif the mechanic...

SpoiltBrat;717823 said:
Hi

You sure the e60 comes with a spare tyre? My 08 525 does not have a spare. Neither do I see the jack and wrench.

I wonder should I buy a 17 inch (same model) rim and the jacks and use as spare. Or, should I get one of those spray seal and an air pump for emergency use. I am looking at this option so as not have to use RFT.

Thanks

my 2008 e60 LCI have a spare tyre wif all the required tools neatly intact leh.. :huhhuh:

I had bought Airman repair kits for my F10.

So if any E60 owner keen to buy my spare tyre, pls PM me.

duke.sg;717981 said:
my 2008 e60 LCI have a spare tyre wif all the required tools neatly intact leh.. :huhhuh:

OK so it does come with one. Thanks

Hi

My car is an e60 525 2008 model. it is using 225/50/17 now. I presume yours is the spare for this model or at least suitable for this model. Will it be usable if I were to use 235/45/17 later for my car?

Does it come with the jack and wrench?

If you are selling it please give me a pm on the price. I will consider this instead of replacing with RFT if it is suitable for me.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88how

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back