E60 Vibration when Idling?!?!

Re: E60 Vibration when Idling?!?!

my e90 now starts up rather rough and for the initial minute or so, if i leave it to idle, can hear very rough engine sound and feel vibrations. but if drive off and later with warm engine, things are ok.

is this normal due to engine getting older (21 mths, 43000km), or due for oil change, or spark plug change or change the damn car?

arowana1;531148 said:
my e90 now starts up rather rough and for the initial minute or so, if i leave it to idle, can hear very rough engine sound and feel vibrations. but if drive off and later with warm engine, things are ok.

is this normal due to engine getting older (21 mths, 43000km), or due for oil change, or spark plug change or change the damn car?
best to bring to one of our reputable workshops for checks. 21 months shldnt be idling so badly

21 months and 43k milleage is still young for a car la especially if you are driving in spore only and not the far less than perfect roads in msia.
car is not made to last for 1 year only hor unless your car is track every week .... kekeke
check it out ... rpm idling speed need to be 'tune', perhaps

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back