• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E63 De-kit Sale

JayZ

Hi All

Updated list below:

Items in red - SOLD!

I have revised my price for the balance items to sell!!!

1. Powerbox 5.0 - SOLD!

2. Breyton GTRS-M 20" rims (Front 20x8.5 ET 29 / Rear 20x10 ET 23) with Bridgestone RE001 tires (Front 245 35 20 / Rear 285 30 20) Tread 85% - SOLD!
(Rims come with Orange Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

3. Mobridge iPod and Auxilliary interface for iDrive - SOLD!

4. Supersprint Quad exhaust system with LTA Approval Cert - SOLD!
5. Autocarbon Sports steering (Brand new/not installed): SOLD!

6. Brembo BBK 6/4 Monobloc with 2 piece rotors 405mm front (need 20" rims to clear) and 380mm rear with brembo brakepads. (Slightly less than 2 years old) - SOLD!

7. M6 Sports mirrors (white LED courtesy lights) (YM 2005 onwards to pre facelifted model, with auto tilt when on reverse and auto dimming) - SOLD!

8. M6 Gear shift - SOLD!

9. Matt Black kidney grills (Brand new / not installed) - SOLD

10. Full Body kit(as seen on my pictures) - $1,000

11. Hamman Sports pedals - SOLD!

12. M6 Sports mirrors (Brand new unpainted) for YOM 2004 and earlier, without auto tilt and auto dimming - SOLD!

All items listed, unless the age is indicated, are slightly less than a year old

If you are interested, please text me Jay @ 98222400. I apologise in advance if I am not swift with my reply as I maybe busy at work.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E63 De-kit Sale

hi bro...i'm interested and waiting for your sms to arrange for viewing of your m6 mirror, steering wheel and bbk

Hi

Please refer to the udated list above.

My apologies if I was unable to reply swiftly.

Cheers
Prakash

Sorry guys, my pics are all over the shop...still trying to locate some of the pics I took before de-kitting.

Cheers
Jay

JayZ;690369 said:
Sorry guys, my pics are all over the shop...still trying to locate some of the pics I took before de-kitting.

Cheers
Jay

More pics.....:thumbsup:

My sincere thanks to the guys who snapped up the items really quickly! Hope you have fun with your respective purchases!

I have the following items, which are still available...

4. Supersprint Quad exhaust system with LTA Approval Cert - $2,000

5. Autocarbon Sports steering (Brand new/not installed): your original airbag will be re-used and I need your steering to ship back to manufacturer after installation - $700.

9. Matt Black kidney grills (Brand new / not installed) - $120

10. Full Body kit - $1,500

Thanks!

Cheers
JayZ

Hi

I take it you mean all the remaining items?

All items very reasonably priced to sell. I am sure we can work out something if you are going to take the balance of stuff.

Cheers
JayZ

I have the following items, which are still available...

4. Supersprint Quad exhaust system with LTA Approval Cert - $2,000

5. Autocarbon Sports steering (Brand new/not installed): your original airbag will be re-used - $700.

10. Full Body kit - $1,500

Thanks!

Cheers
JayZ[/QUOTE]

My sincere thanks to the guys who snapped up the items really quickly! Hope you have fun with your respective purchases!

I have the following items, which are still available...Price Revised to sell!!

4. Supersprint Quad exhaust system with LTA Approval Cert - $1,700

5. Autocarbon Sports steering (Brand new/not installed) - $500.

10. Full Body kit (as seen in my pictures) - $1,000

Thanks!

Cheers
JayZ

Bodykit and Quad Exhaust bundled price - $2,000!!! Only coz its Deepavali and I need to clear my store!! Valid for the next 2 days only!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::shakemyb::shakemyb::shakemyb::thumbsup:
Cheers
JayZ

Supersprint Quad Exhaust Revised Price - $1,500

JayZ;689093 said:
Hi All

Updated list below:

Items in red - SOLD!

I have revised my price for the balance items to sell!!!

1. Powerbox 5.0 - SOLD!

2. Breyton GTRS-M 20" rims (Front 20x8.5 ET 29 / Rear 20x10 ET 23) with Bridgestone RE001 tires (Front 245 35 20 / Rear 285 30 20) Tread 85% - SOLD!
(Rims come with Orange Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

3. Mobridge iPod and Auxilliary interface for iDrive - SOLD!

4. Supersprint Quad exhaust system with LTA Approval Cert - $1,500

5. Autocarbon Sports steering (Brand new/not installed): SOLD!

6. Brembo BBK 6/4 Monobloc with 2 piece rotors 405mm front (need 20" rims to clear) and 380mm rear with brembo brakepads. (Slightly less than 2 years old) - SOLD!

7. M6 Sports mirrors (white LED courtesy lights) (YM 2005 onwards to pre facelifted model, with auto tilt when on reverse and auto dimming) - SOLD!

8. M6 Gear shift - SOLD!

9. Matt Black kidney grills (Brand new / not installed) - SOLD

10. Full Body kit(as seen on my pictures) - $1,000

11. Hamman Sports pedals - SOLD!

12. M6 Sports mirrors (Brand new unpainted) for YOM 2004 and earlier, without auto tilt and auto dimming - SOLD!

All items listed, unless the age is indicated, are slightly less than a year old

If you are interested, please text me Jay @ 98222400. I apologise in advance if I am not swift with my reply as I maybe busy at work.

Cheers
Jay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back