E65 / E66 Scrap Value for Body

oldmanian

Hi guys,

I have a E66 due to scrap Dec15.

Thought it would be good to start a thread to keep owners up to date on latest rate.

Any bros care to contribute? :)

Re: E65 / E66 Scrap Value for Body

Got a call recently from a Malaysian car dealer enquiring on how much I would like to sell my car body for.
Told him $10,000.
Didn't hear from him since...:lol:

Went to google. 10 year old E66 average asking price in M'sia is $60k ringgit ~ $SGD$19k

Any bro knows any other fees they need to cover for the export?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E65 / E66 Scrap Value for Body

oldmanian;1127208 said:
Got a call recently from a Malaysian car dealer enquiring on how much I would like to sell my car body for.
Told him $10,000.
Didn't hear from him since...[emoji38]

Went to google. 10 year old E66 average asking price in M'sia is $60k ringgit ~ $SGD$19k

Any bro knows any other fees they need to cover for the export?
60k rm is for a registered 7 series. Don't forget import tax are high in malaysia

Current value should be between $2500 to $3500 (pristine + super low mileage), We are at the mercy of these exporters.

Hi all, I have a E66 that will reach 10 years this Oct 2016. The engine is still very good and car very quiet on road. I am considering to renew 10 year COE. I understand the potential maintenance & parts replacement costs. Do you think its worthwhile to keep this car? Any E66 owners thinking also of extending COE? Tks and appreciate your advice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back