E90 18" Staggered Setup Choices?

Re: E90 18" Staggered Setup Choices?

wilman2772;663741 said:
This will be a big problem for you if you wanna mod your car.......

Buy her a nice LV handbag 1st......bring her for nice dinner also.....

No point asking what to mod if she's gonna oppose to what you like/want........

'The Great White'
That's a too expensive way and unnecessary. The easiest way is just to do it without having even to tell her. Chances are very slim that she will notice it. I changed rims and grilles so many times and she doesn't even notice it after a year. In the event if she asks, just tell her that it's very cheap. I ever told her I changed my rims and tyres for $300 which in actual fact cost thousands.... By the way she never nagged after that...

snowmanyee;663821 said:
That's a too expensive way and unnecessary. The easiest way is just to do it without having even to tell her. Chances are very slim that she will notice it. I changed rims and grilles so many times and she doesn't even notice it after a year. In the event if she asks, just tell her that it's very cheap. I ever told her I changed my rims and tyres for $300 which in actual fact cost thousands.... By the way she never nagged after that...

Agreed. When she asks just say, "got meh?"

I tell you women are not good at remembering anything to do with cars. For watches and jewelry, yes. Just yesterday, my wife asked me if I had changed rims because she cannot remember what they looked like in the morning when I dropped her off at her office.

wt_know;663763 said:
haha +1 ... tell CFO all mods are to improve safety (serious) ... sure approved :D

I second this - always work with the wife.

Not when your wife REMEMBERS how the stock rim looks. I'm not kidding. Mine remembers...

haha ... just said you dented the rim lor due to unknown object on the road .... sibei serious ... can anyhow turn turtle in expressway.
cannot repair, if repair very risky, must change and workshop give bro's price limited time offer only ! :D
aiya ... detach8 is being humble only la ... if he wants to do it ... he sure can
group buy M3 ai mai ? robot asks one .....

detach8;663870 said:
Not when your wife REMEMBERS how the stock rim looks. I'm not kidding. Mine remembers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiii mai OT :p Where to get Breytons other than AD?

your AD means Ray S ? Leong Seng and Hurry Tyres also got Breytons ... can compare price

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back