e90:19 inch or 20 inch typres ?

ho2786

Banned.
hi bros

i am on 18 inch style 162 rims,imho they are the best looking 18 inch rims on a e90.but imho 18 inch rims look kind of small on the e90 body.so am thinking of changing to 19 or 20 inches.

for 19 inches,imho the ac type iv bi colour rims are the best on my ride.

for 20 inches,imho the ac type iv magic black are number one.

so my question is,will 20 inch to be too big for the car ?

cheers

Re: e90:19 inch or 20 inch typres ?

19 for sure, optimization value.

Will lower the car helps? If yes, which type and will it touches the hump?

rex7_vtec;165950 said:
Since both 19s and 20s are number or best for your car why not run 19 front and 20 rear.

bro,

you really joker sia.

i definitely like the ac type magic black,but their min size are 20 inches.

how i wish they come in 19 inches,

ho2786;165958 said:
bro,

you really joker sia.

No he is serious
It's called DTM style set up................:yummie:

bro, go for the 19'' looks perfect.
OT: how much is the damage for the black rims, 19". Looks good

the black ones are 20 inches(ac type iv magic black).havent ask the prices yet.guess will be 10k per set.

gadaffi;165977 said:
bro, go for the 19'' looks perfect.
OT: how much is the damage for the black rims, 19". Looks good

Hi Ho2786,

nice ride u hav.....I agree dat 18 looks too small on an E90. dat is y i traded in my stock 16 RTFs immediately n got myself 19" on day 1 i got my ride. Budget was major constraint so I am runnin AC Type IV racing replicas. Looks perfect.

Juz wondering whether u hav ever considered buyin the 19" n sprayin it black? cld get a good spraypainter to give u the same effect i tink. but keep in mind dat somehow center-black rims look smaller....I am using Breyton Spirit 20" on my 730 n they look small when blacken.

Cheers

Ho2786,

Looking at your car pic, realised u dun have bixenon.
I tot all E90 330i comes with Bixenon, isn't it?

ho2786;165929 said:
hi bros

i am on 18 inch style 162 rims,imho they are the best looking 18 inch rims on a e90.but imho 18 inch rims look kind of small on the e90 body.so am thinking of changing to 19 or 20 inches.

for 19 inches,imho the ac type iv bi colour rims are the best on my ride.

for 20 inches,imho the ac type iv magic black are number one.

so my question is,will 20 inch to be too big for the car ?

cheers

so are you planning to let go your 18 inch style 162 rims?

i am keen. let me know yea

Sorry, riding on this thread...hopefully someone can help! I've been scouring through the older posts but haven't been able to find out recommendations to get original AC rims. Any good recommendations/deals (apart from Stamford/PML)?

I'm looking at the Type IV Bi-colour too. Can someone pls advise the price range that i should be expecting so that i can know when a shop quotes too high?

I would love a set of black rims, unfortunately the Type IV Magic Black doesn't come in 19". Does anyone have other forged black rims to recommend (within or below AC rims' prices is fine) for E90?

Thanks in advance!

christie;166952 said:
Sorry, riding on this thread...hopefully someone can help! I've been scouring through the older posts but haven't been able to find out recommendations to get original AC rims. Any good recommendations/deals (apart from Stamford/PML)?

I'm looking at the Type IV Bi-colour too. Can someone pls advise the price range that i should be expecting so that i can know when a shop quotes too high?

I would love a set of black rims, unfortunately the Type IV Magic Black doesn't come in 19". Does anyone have other forged black rims to recommend (within or below AC rims' prices is fine) for E90?

Thanks in advance!

JUS MY 2 cents worth.....u can try...racinghart 19"black...oringinal but jap light weight rims....easy to maintain as welll as in cleaning

should b abt 900-1000/rim
TRY LEONG SENG ..they got stock
:)

hi bros

new set of style 162 rims and run flat cost around $6000.mine 2 months old and letting go at 66% price of $4000.PM me if any bros interested.

cheers

bmw3er;166314 said:
Ho2786,

Looking at your car pic, realised u dun have bixenon.
I tot all E90 330i comes with Bixenon, isn't it?

Its a joke that 330i got no xenons right? The joke is called Saimern Rot.

Tell that to a European and he ll laugh until his ding dong roll on the ground. Oh BTW by neighbour's honda civic got xenons, whole life turn on long beam and passes my house, kua liao see pay tu lan :furious:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back