e90:19 inch or 20 inch typres ?

Re: e90:19 inch or 20 inch typres ?

yes, u can try Racing Hart's Matt Black rims. Two styles, one is a normal 5 spokes deep dish one.. the other is like Breyton Spirit..
Or u can try Riverline.. very beautiful Deep Dish Rims..

Thanks bobbytay & Kiddy...btw, any pics for the Riverline rims? Somehow I don't quite like the Racinghart ones.

I enquired at Hurry today for the AC Type IV 19" rims and was quoted $1,250/rim. Is the price reasonable? Any other shops to enquire at? I tried Autovex via the Resources page but couldn't find the place today. Has it moved?

I saw the Breyton Spirit at Hurry too but don't quite fancy the too-multi-spokes look. Abit too man leh...I think the Flame Sport Black w/Polished Stainless Lip looks better. Any views? Personally I would prefer European brands but wouldn't mind if I can get a great looking Jap rims. I think the Volks Progressive ME is not bad but am not exactly falling in love with it yet. Actually...I'm probably just indecisive. Would welcome more recommendations or votes before I commit! Thanks alot!

christie;167226 said:
Thanks bobbytay & Kiddy...btw, any pics for the Riverline rims? Somehow I don't quite like the Racinghart ones.

I enquired at Hurry today for the AC Type IV 19" rims and was quoted $1,250/rim. Is the price reasonable? Any other shops to enquire at? I tried Autovex via the Resources page but couldn't find the place today. Has it moved?

I saw the Breyton Spirit at Hurry too but don't quite fancy the too-multi-spokes look. Abit too man leh...I think the Flame Sport Black w/Polished Stainless Lip looks better. Any views? Personally I would prefer European brands but wouldn't mind if I can get a great looking Jap rims. I think the Volks Progressive ME is not bad but am not exactly falling in love with it yet. Actually...I'm probably just indecisive. Would welcome more recommendations or votes before I commit! Thanks alot!

Why not get BBS? They are like brothers of BMW, start with 'B' and also 3 letters:)

Why pay $1,250 for an ACS rim when for a bit more u could get the BBS RS-GT ? Its the mother of rims to me, Got the looks and quality.

Don't buy AC rims la... nowadays, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, all these cars can be seen using them.. and there's alot of replicas around, so even if you buy the real thing, when u wanna sell (to change diff style) is gonna be super hard for you.
Breyton rims are generally heavy, so unless u are not bother by increase in FC, then go ahead..I still feel its not worth the price.. There's alot of Breyton Replicas too!!
BBS and OZ are the only European rim brands that is well worth the $$$
:D

Kiddy M;167502 said:
Don't buy AC rims la... nowadays, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, all these cars can be seen using them.. and there's alot of replicas around, so even if you buy the real thing, when u wanna sell (to change diff style) is gonna be super hard for you.
Breyton rims are generally heavy, so unless u are not bother by increase in FC, then go ahead..I still feel its not worth the price.. There's alot of Breyton Replicas too!!
BBS and OZ are the only European rim brands that is well worth the $$$
:D

AC rims are custom made for BMW, AC type iv bicolor 19" is made for E90 330.
and i am considering that.they are a match made in heaven,better looking than my style 162 rims.

BBS-RGR are the lightest rims on this planet (except for magnesium rims but they dont go further than 15") but somehow they dont look nice on a E90.

hi bros

take a look at the ac type iv 19" bicolor,cant find pics on a sedan.

cheers

Went PML to checkout the prices of 330i today, apparently all current 330i comes with Bixenon already! :woowooo:

Two black units available for immediate registration at just below S$190k now!

Ahbengdriver;166998 said:
Its a joke that 330i got no xenons right? The joke is called Saimern Rot.

Tell that to a European and he ll laugh until his ding dong roll on the ground. Oh BTW by neighbour's honda civic got xenons, whole life turn on long beam and passes my house, kua liao see pay tu lan :furious:

bmw3er;171368 said:
Went PML to checkout the prices of 330i today, apparently all current 330i comes with Bixenon already! :woowooo:

Two black units available for immediate registration at just below S$190k now!

hahah maybe they heard this forum talking abt their cheapo tactics of selling 330i w/o xenons :lol2:

Or maybe letting go at lower prices to bring in e90 335i ? :juggle:

E90 and E92 335i are indent basis only.

Ahbengdriver;171394 said:
hahah maybe they heard this forum talking abt their cheapo tactics of selling 330i w/o xenons :lol2:

Or maybe letting go at lower prices to bring in e90 335i ? :juggle:

actually the type IV has that long lasting look, they never look out-dated somehow, at least to me. dont be discouraged that lots of non-bimmers are running these rims, but when you know you can afford a set of original type IV, you should feel proud.

i believe they are people still paying for expensive designer watches, bags, shirts...etc...imitations still plenty but nothing stopping them. get what you like, as simple as that and be proud of it. you drive a bimmer, you wear original Omega, you got lots of cash in the wallet, who cares!!!

hi, can i check how much are the AC Type IV racing replicas? ball park figure will do as i am considering some 18 rims from pml at $6k+. thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back