E90 3 Series - priced to sell or over -priced?

GFC-Boss said:
Errr.......... sorry, I quoted your message but I didn't mean to direct my response to you. I was just generalising the whole financial thingy. hatever :) :) :)

;) i didnt GFC-boss... didnt misunderstand your point of view... :)

your wage figures are higher than i thought them to be... think my HR mgr has been pulling fast ones on me for too long... :thinking:

i was at Yew Lip/BVO yesterday morning 19 Mar... met Andy, Ronnie, Wee Teck... and the Great White... they were modding an M3's exhaust... hope i got your names right... in fact we met years ago at Stamford tyres with Axle, Shaun, Calvin etc... you were in a Volvo then... i was a white 316 then...

the reason why i am still in this forum is the guys here are really humble as you mentioned... free sharing of car info... was from delphi and now here...

guess i will be around here for longer then i expect...

cheers... :)

Whatever it is, all I'm trying to say here is one should be prudent with their cash. Only god and you will know your financial situation. If one thinks he or she can live with simple food and a small room for next 5 years, and buying a 330Ci is the only way to live then go ahead. After all, happiness is the key to success. Be happy always ya!

Agreed,

To each his own.........as long as one is happy and he/she don't go beg, borrow or steal, I guess it is fine to spend a bit more on cars if he wants to........ ;)

Cheers!
8)

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:46 am Post subject:

GFC-Boss wrote:
Errr.......... sorry, I quoted your message but I didn't mean to direct my response to you. I was just generalising the whole financial thingy. hatever

i didnt GFC-boss... didnt misunderstand your point of view...

your wage figures are higher than i thought them to be... think my HR mgr has been pulling fast ones on me for too long...

i was at Yew Lip/BVO yesterday morning 19 Mar... met Andy, Ronnie, Wee Teck... and the Great White... they were modding an M3's exhaust... hope i got your names right... in fact we met years ago at Stamford tyres with Axle, Shaun, Calvin etc... you were in a Volvo then... i was a white 316 then...

the reason why i am still in this forum is the guys here are really humble as you mentioned... free sharing of car info... was from delphi and now here...

Hi bro. Nice meeting you too. So how did your spray job go?

the rim repair job done was excellent... couldnt tell the diff between new the repaired... Angie told me if the pattey drops off (shouldnt) or discolour, can go back to see her... dont mind going back to see her even if nothing is wrong with the rims... ooops

i ended up putting chrome cluster rings... now it looks like the exculsive edition with M kit...

martmode8850 said:
the rim repair job done was excellent... couldnt tell the diff between new the repaired... Angie told me if the pattey drops off (shouldnt) or discolour, can go back to see her... dont mind going back to see her even if nothing is wrong with the rims... ooops

i ended up putting chrome cluster rings... now it looks like the exculsive edition with M kit...
Did you say panties? Ok.....irrelevant. Anyway, mine were nicely done up as well. :thumbsup:

martmode8850 said:

oh, u change the colour of your rim??

martmode8850 said:
GFC-Boss said:
Errr.......... sorry, I quoted your message but I didn't mean to direct my response to you. I was just generalising the whole financial thingy. hatever :) :) :)

;) i didnt GFC-boss... didnt misunderstand your point of view... :)

your wage figures are higher than i thought them to be... think my HR mgr has been pulling fast ones on me for too long... :thinking:

cheers... :)

If I'm not mistaken you have been to my office at Tuas previously with Mark (Leong34), the one driving S60 working for Tiger.

Hi, long time no see. Let's meet when I'm back. I'll be in Spore fm Sat to Tues, and leaving again. SMS me ya!

;)

snowman said:
martmode8850 said:

oh, u change the colour of your rim??

no... same colour... just a repair job..

If I'm not mistaken you have been to my office at Tuas previously with Mark (Leong34), the one driving S60 working for Tiger.

Hi, long time no see. Let's meet when I'm back. I'll be in Spore fm Sat to Tues, and leaving again. SMS me ya!

;)[/quote]

wrong guy boss... i am working in Tuas as well though... :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789winofficial

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back