E90 320 ECU Tuning

Re: E90 320 ECU Tuning

This who is a better tuner thing has been long talked about...

The answer is NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. Its all about what you are comfortable with eventually.

My advice is spend a bit of time and try BOTH and choose what you like. (maybe not the same mod) Don't listen too much about who is better...In the end, you will just be confused.

BlackStealth;219201 said:
This who is a better tuner thing has been long talked about...

The answer is NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. Its all about what you are comfortable with eventually.

My advice is spend a bit of time and try BOTH and choose what you like. (maybe not the same mod) Don't listen too much about who is better...In the end, you will just be confused.

Advise normally comes as a major confusion..."YOU" should decide yourself...not anyone else.

I agree with your last paragraph dude! :yummie:

aiyah...since both do same thing... both also competitive... just see which one more handsome and go for them lar... keep comparing will neber go anywhere one :lol2:

Terry;219224 said:
aiyah...since both do same thing... both also competitive... just see which one more handsome and go for them lar... keep comparing will neber go anywhere one :lol2:

Hahaha....err i better not comment about anyone of them on the looks department! :lol2::lol2:

Anyone tried the ECU chip tuning program from Kelleners Germany ? ?

approx how much is the tunning? I'm interested but need to see if it is worth the money for the 15hp gain?

jylam;214571 said:
HI guys,
I've been talking to 2 workshops about ECU tuning for E90 320 (J_C and B_O) Apparently, they charge about the same price but the claimed HP gained defers by 5 horses. (15 vs 10 respectively). If I simply opt for the one with higher HP gain, it'll be a easy decision to make but with the consideration of the actual HP gain(not just claim), Torque and everything else, it not so simple.

So, may i ask those who have done ECU tuning at these worhshops to share their view. Thanks.

Somebody tuned a highly strung of a porky engine recently and it blew in Sepang...
kaBOOM.........

TripleM;222981 said:
Somebody tuned a highly strung of a porky engine recently and it blew in Sepang...
kaBOOM.........

I KNOW I KNOW !!!... any prizes for guessing correctly.. hehehehehe..

Since u know no prizes hehe...

Bleahhhhhhhhh.......

Anyways, how's the 996 GT3 coping now?... new engine?

I guess so mate...dont hv details..all I know it was KaBOOm.

WRONG!... BMS la.... pay attention!.. haha

was speaking to an owner of a 996 GT3 the other day and he told me there's only a handful of genuine 996 GT3s around... if you know the colour of the car then you can more or less narrow it down to one or two people already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back