E90 320i GPS Map Update

sivaraj

Hi all. My 09 320i comes with a garmin like GPS. Anyone knows how I can go about updating the maps. Thanks.

Re: E90 320i GPS Map Update

Do you mean I-drive? Which is Inbuilt into the dash board .

Or a separate gps system by itself ?

sivaraj;1032276 said:
Separate GPS

I think you can get the map update from Garmin, by using your Unit ID, should be free.

Hi bro, I've checked with garmin online. The gps is out of line so they stopped updating the maps for it. Only way is to update using 3rd party, mfm.

Use malsingmaps, do a search. You can download the maps for free (they are regularly updated so they are accurate too), and load the maps into the SD card. Works for my Garmin-bmw gps

lesliek;1032863 said:
Hi bro, I've checked with garmin online. The gps is out of line so they stopped updating the maps for it. Only way is to update using 3rd party, mfm.

It can be done

that pos gps is slow like hell and hangs once a month. just go aftermarket... gps so cheap nowadays.

Besides Malsingmap, you can try Malfreemap too. Both have up to date map with POIs. Free update. Just follow the instructions.

Hi, is it follow instructions at malsingmap?

splee;1034266 said:
Besides Malsingmap, you can try Malfreemap too. Both have up to date map with POIs. Free update. Just follow the instructions.

pigfish;1034359 said:
Hi, is it follow instructions at malsingmap?

Yes just follow the instructions in Malsingmap or Malfreemap. If you hit any problem, just seek help from forum members.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back