E90:325. Anyone got anything to share?

L Armstrong

Hi, wondering anyone has test driven the new 325 or anything to share about the car? How is it compare to the new 320? Appreciate some advice. Thanks. :helpp!:

Re: E90:325. Anyone got anything to share?

No test drive for E90 325i yet and if I'm not wrong, even if you order now, delivery will be sometime Sep '05. Much more options (6cycl, idrive, nav, etc...) compare to 320i. Like to know if anyone ordered or buying? What price have you been quoted?

218hp vs 150hp, 6 cyl vs 4 cyl, 9.5sec ..... need we say more? If the pockets are deep enough of course you should go for the 325i. No questions. 330i would be better but where would you like to draw the line. It is a matter of your driving requirements and how much you want to enjoy the car.

Either way you will enjoy the balance of the fine chassis...

Cheers to your upcoming acquisition...

L Armstrong said:
Just wondering anyone got a better quote? :huhhuh:

When I enquired on pricing over the phone, the saleschap said there is more room for negotiation on the price of the 2L and the 2.5L and not the 3L. I can't understand the logic but nevermind, the point I am trying to make is that u can probably squeeze juz a wee bit on the $175k quote.

T6 said:
When I enquired on pricing over the phone, the saleschap said there is more room for negotiation on the price of the 2L and the 2.5L and not the 3L. I can't understand the logic but nevermind, the point I am trying to make is that u can probably squeeze juz a wee bit on the $175k quote.
Most would offer abt 5% Corporate discount if u are able to get someone, like Ivan "Porchay" Chan, to go scream at the SE for you.

MW said:
Most would offer abt 5% Corporate discount if u are able to get someone, like Ivan "Porchay" Chan, to go scream at the SE for you.

That means to say S$182,800 (which is the list price) less 5% = S$173 - 174k, right? BTW, any good or bad review / comment about the 325? :whythis:

L Armstrong said:
That means to say S$182,800 (which is the list price) less 5% = S$173 - 174k, right? BTW, any good or bad review / comment about the 325? :whythis:
Actually if I am not wrong, the price may not be too negotiable since they have set targets but I think some SEs give different freebies in lieu of discounts, like xenons, or sport rims or trims or sometimes those "ngeow" ones just give u a BMW umbrella

MW said:
Actually if I am not wrong, the price may not be too negotiable since they have set targets but I think some SEs give different freebies in lieu of discounts, like xenons, or sport rims or trims or sometimes those "ngeow" ones just give u a BMW umbrella

So maybe S$175k is already quite a good bargain considering that is about S$8k off the list price, right? Maybe those who are familiar with PML can comment on their pricing strategy. :helpp!:

L Armstrong said:

I have a friend who was quoted $175k for the 325 and another $5k rebate. He told me he can get the 325 at $170k, may be you want to squeeze the SE for further discount then. :)

babe said:
I have a friend who was quoted $175k for the 325 and another $5k rebate. He told me he can get the 325 at $170k, may be you want to squeeze the SE for further discount then. :)

May I know which SE your friend contacted. If it is really below S$170k, I would think it is really a bargain. :dance:
BTW, were you the gal that got your new 320? Are you happy with it and how much did you pay for it?

L Armstrong said:
May I know which SE your friend contacted. If it is really below S$170k, I would think it is really a bargain. :dance:
BTW, were you the gal that got your new 320? Are you happy with it and how much did you pay for it?

Sure, I will be meeting this friend tomorrow, will find out the SE name for you then.
Yes, I am very very happy with the car, personally I think the power is enough for me. Drove at 120 along the expressway and you still don't feel a thing.. really stable compared to my previous Jap car. :)

It seems to me that no one in the forum has ordered a E90:325 or much to share about the plus and minus points about the car. :shock:

babe said:
Sure, I will be meeting this friend tomorrow, will find out the SE name for you then.
Yes, I am very very happy with the car, personally I think the power is enough for me. Drove at 120 along the expressway and you still don't feel a thing.. really stable compared to my previous Jap car. :)

Haha, you are supposed to drive at 200km/h and still not feel a thing. That is the nice part abt the Bimmers. Enjoy!

L Armstrong said:
It seems to me that no one in the forum has ordered a E90:325 or much to share about the plus and minus points about the car. :shock:

E90 325 is something newly intro into the market (ie new engine valvetronic inline 6) we have not got the chance to explore the car yet, so wat kind of opinion do u expect us to share???

There is no 325 wif PML currently for test drive, so wat can we say abt it??? We wld love to share the feel n experience wif u, but 4 the time being.....pls be paitient.

If u'r looking to buy the 325, I wld suggest u to hold back a little(well, tat cld jus be me), at least not to buy the 1st batch.

Heard that there's a 325 available for test drive now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back