• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

e90 330i for sale

ho2786

Banned.
hi bros

i am thinking of selling my oct 2006 black sapphire e90 330i with beige interior,m aero kit,xenon headlights.selling at 180k,any takers ?

Re: e90 330i for sale

Bro, how come your pic shows no xenons har???

10759d1169100242-e90-330i-sale-12.jpg

Weird......

'The Great White'

hi bros

just retrofitted xenon in pml last week,havent take photos.using old pics.

jesus christ there are no takers for my e90 ?

I thot from 325 onwards xenons comes standard liao???? Why 330 dun come with xenons & need to be retrofitted??

Only 320 dun come with xenons right??

'The Great White'

currently all E90s do not come standard with xenon...they need to be retro-fitted and cost about $5K with LTA certification.

Think if I am not wrong Singapore is the only place in the world u find E90 330 without Xenons. PML is amazing... PI s..get the hint!

fantastic3;171006 said:
Think if I am not wrong Singapore is the only place in the world u find E90 330 without Xenons. PML is amazing... PI s..get the hint!

Correct. Not that I am always barking away on this forum. "essential" items which should come in a high-end model like a 330i in the 3 series, but doesnt come with Adaptive Bi-Xenons...is to me a big joke. When I told my ex german colleagues about the way BMWs are sold here, he almost fall off his chair. This german guy actually visited PML after that n came back to tell me...."You Singapore BMW owners are all being suckered by the local dealer. In Germany,if BMWs are sold this way, every one will be buying AUDIs instead".

Now Xenon is not the only thing. Until now, but previously 320i do not come with folder wing mirror n cruise control. My bro in law wa s actually considering a 320i too, until he found out that my current 320i doesnt have these, n also doenst hv xenons.....He decided to get a Camry.

I hope PML is forking read this.....PML sucks big time. My next car is either:
1. another car other than BMW, or
2. a BMW from parallel importer

Amidha Budhha.

ho2786;170828 said:
hi bros

i am thinking of selling my oct 2006 black sapphire e90 330i with beige interior,m aero kit,xenon headlights.selling at 180k,any takers ?

Brother, to be frank....my 320i is only 11 months old as of today. If it was 2 or 3 years old, I would hv seriously consider yr car as an upgrade for me as I have driven the 330i/335i and they are worlds apart.

Just out of curiosity, where do you live? If nearby my place I could come over and kaypoh :)

pml blood sucker i can agree,but other than pml where can i can a bmw with a decent warranty ?

we all know that bmw cars can be problematic and tempermental from time to time,just like a woman that needs concern and attention all the time.

so my bmw is just like a woman, need to pamper it from time to time,if not it will give you a hell of a time.

Deadkookaburra;171002 said:
currently all E90s do not come standard with xenon...they need to be retro-fitted and cost about $5K with LTA certification.

huh... u mean E90 330 doesn't come standard with xenons now?? wierd... for E90 320.. they throw in foldable mirror and a lot of options that we don't get 1 year back.. and while for E90 330, they take out the standard items.... wierd wierd...

Anyway, ho.. all the best to you.. its indeed a nice car.. :)

Ahbengdriver;171008 said:
This german guy actually visited PML after that n came back to tell me...."You Singapore BMW owners are all being suckered by the local dealer. In Germany,if BMWs are sold this way, every one will be buying AUDIs instead".

Audi in Singapore is not any better, if the same colleague of yours visit PA, I think he would suggest buying Camry.

ho2786;171048 said:
pml blood sucker i can agree,but other than pml where can i can a bmw with a decent warranty ?

we all know that bmw cars can be problematic and tempermental from time to time,just like a woman that needs concern and attention all the time.

so my bmw is just like a woman, need to pamper it from time to time,if not it will give you a hell of a time.

To be very frank I did enquire about the 335i 4door E90 sedan and ZM Coupe from Parallel Importer and the price was very reasonable n is suppose to be fully optioned/loaded. If I havent bot my current 320i from PML, I would have gone for this 335i.

I was told if u PI a BMW, on arrival, u need to register the car with PML so that PML can service it under BMW GMBH's 2 year international warranty. Diff is if there is a need to replace a damanged part, u pay first for the part n get reimbured later(not sure why like that). So are u in anyway disadvantaged? I dont think so. Afterall workshops like J4C and BVO do a great job anytime u need to do minor stuffs on yr beemer.

KT;171053 said:
Audi in Singapore is not any better, if the same colleague of yours visit PA, I think he would suggest buying Camry.

Thats probably also true. Anyway he always suan me last time over my 320i, saying how basic it is vs its cost, and how good value his M-cars and Quattros are back home in Germany. This arse-hule has 3 BMWs and 3 Audis in his hometown :furious:

Well, we can't really blame PML for this now can we?
Afterall willing buyer willing seller.

Put it this way if PML sells all their cars at full spec then the overall price of a BMW would have gone up already. Perhaps the 320s, 325s and 330s may be $20k more?

Anyway seriously its only to us enthusiasts that we know what we want like Xenons, mirrors, bodykits, etc. To a normal layman they couldn't care 2 hoots if the mirrors are foldable.

Question then,

$209k for a base model E90 330i or $229k for a full spec'd E90 330i (estimated figure)

*edit* Just count your blessings you have Uncle Wilman around to help soup up your rides further hehehehe

ho, u PM me early tis mth...got yr xenon installed & selling now...:(
hope u can find someone taking over tis fine ride soon..gd luck!

rex7_vtec;171229 said:
Well, we can't really blame PML for this now can we?
Afterall willing buyer willing seller.

Put it this way if PML sells all their cars at full spec then the overall price of a BMW would have gone up already. Perhaps the 320s, 325s and 330s may be $20k more?

Anyway seriously its only to us enthusiasts that we know what we want like Xenons, mirrors, bodykits, etc. To a normal layman they couldn't care 2 hoots if the mirrors are foldable.

Question then,

$209k for a base model E90 330i or $229k for a full spec'd E90 330i (estimated figure)
*edit* Just count your blessings you have Uncle Wilman around to help soup up your rides further hehehehe
No I think u are missing the point here.

1. Only layman would know what we want in the car? Woo then really there is a question-mark for this dealer. You dont know your customers then.:screwedu:

2. A full spec BMW which PML will price up is also not the point. The point if they raise the base in the first place, and then the incremental premiums of each higher model in also rediculous. On top of this, there are skimppy items in the cars.

Its all about their arrogance(they think they monopolise the market n call all teh shots), but I will see how long they can do that. Look at Toyota/Borneo Motors. They were one arrogant company once bcos Toyotas sells like hot cakes, top selling car in SG every year. They now have to squeeze their balls ever since the PIs started selling Toyotas, esp the 1.8L WISH MPV...top selling MPV in SG. They reacted and brought in the 2.0L WISH to counter, but man....too late sorry. I hope PML will end up like that one day.

In case some of u guys dont already know, many units of M5(europe domestic models) have been sold at VINCAR at $50k to $60k lower than PML's price. You can ask why these people take the 'risk' for such premium cars. I saw a black M5 at VINCAR awaiting collection, it has every god damn thing in it included HEATED SEATS:nehnehhh: which of cos we dont really need on a daily basis, but what I am saying is look-outside-the-box.

Lastly FYI, I checked the ZMCoupe also and is cheaper by $45k.

I support Parallel Importers:lol2:

Hi ABD,

did u chk wif the PI if their EDM imports are tropicalised ,or is there such a thing at all in the 1st place? just curious to know, who knows one day i might go down that road, to the PI!!

cheers,

I agree with ABD. Its their arrogance to think that they can provide the cars without these options. I believe that at the premuim price they sell the cars, they can well afford to put in the options BUT they are too busy protecting the profits. Its the real corporate world. I would have gone with PIs if I had known they brought in BMs before I comitted to my car. Next time perhaps.

to hell with pml,my next bmw will be from vincar.

but right now nobody want my e90 330i,reckon will have to keep for another 5 years.
hopefully pml will be out of business by then.

and everybody can import their own car by mail order.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeminfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back