E90 Car door lock problem

Re: E90 Car door lock problem

Mambo76;1021623 said:
Hi there,

I have the same problem in one of my rear passenager door...which work shop did u go to for the change?

Hi, 2 days ago, my rear left door was unable to unlock using remote or the central lock. Today, the driver side door also cannot lock and unlock using remote or central lock. Siam liao...

TCcruiser;1075316 said:
Hi, 2 days ago, my rear left door was unable to unlock using remote or the central lock. Today, the driver side door also cannot lock and unlock using remote or central lock. Siam liao...

When one lock fail, the rest will soon follow.

I already fix my driver door lock, and 3 door actuator so it's simply wear and tear.

canuck78;1075493 said:
When one lock fail, the rest will soon follow.

I already fix my driver door lock, and 3 door actuator so it's simply wear and tear.

or simply low quality, high price?

Today, my driver door fail to unlock.so i call eng soon to quote me.surprisingly they quoted me $210 , instead i went to integrated to buy at $120.went to my ws and replaced at a labour charge of $80.all in 200 bucks.

Zincman;1098698 said:
Today, my driver door fail to unlock.so i call eng soon to quote me.surprisingly they quoted me $210 , instead i went to integrated to buy at $120.went to my ws and replaced at a labour charge of $80.all in 200 bucks.

Seriously??

Door actuator replaced.hope other door dun spoil

I am having the same problem with the front passenger and the rear passenger both left and right doors.

Do they use the same door actuator parts or i need to order three different parts?

How much does each cost now?

My rear left door also stuck now - cannot open from inside/outside. Also, when the car tries to auto lock all 4 doors after driving off like 100m(standard feature on E90s), this door gives off a GPMG "tok tok tok..." sound.

Is it Actuator koyak? or more? :errrrrrr:

Dear guys
I have the driver side problem . Centre button and remote cannot lock and unlock . But using key seems ok for centre locking .... It happens at time ... Help and advise on this

aventus;n67992 said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanna share with you a very common problem for E90, car door lock and it's possible causes and solutions.

Recently my driver door lock is not working and I went to my workshop to check what's the problem. They said if there's only one door lock not working, most likely is the door actuator of that door. If it's all door not working, it will be your central lock fuse or your key fob .

So I went to Eng Soon to buy one actuator at $120 and went back to my workshop to replace at $100 service fee. Total $220.

Door working as new after that.

Computer reset require ?

Hi my rear left passage door also has this tok tok tok problem.

When I pressed the central lock to unlock all the four door, the faulty door can't unlock. When I pressed lock, tok tok tok comes up and remains lock. Faulty door is able to unlock and open from inside, but not from outside.

Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back