E90 - Got Cruise Control Sign / Indicator light when activated?

zero

My previous E46/318i has the cruise control light came 'on' when i activated it but I cannot see any indicator light on my E90/320i.

Can anyone here who is driving the same model tell me whether you have the light when activated?

TIA

Re: E90 - Got Cruise Control Sign / Indicator light when activated?

no the new model does not have any indication, the E46 320i had a green light to indicate cruise control activation.

yah, u will know that it is on only if after activating the stock and lifting ur right foot, car moves as fast as it did before activation hahaha

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the update!!!

I thought PML forgot to connect some wire after replacing my steering wheel.

hi guys, you can see the led light 'on' at the cruise control stick when you activate it.

atason;250587 said:
hi guys, you can see the led light 'on' at the cruise control stick when you activate it.

Hi atason:

I will check when i get back to SIN next week. But even if there's red light, it would be very difficult to spot while driving.

Sorry guys given you the wrong info, no indication light for this cruise control. It's only for the wiper stick when you put it to auto.

Drove a 118i for a few days. Found that the cockpit of the 118i is identical to the E90 320i.

I tried the cruise control and there was a display on the cockpit when it's activated, showing the cruising speed, and each time the speed is increased or decreased, the speed is showing in the square box where the time and temperature is usually displayed.

I am wondering how come the E90 320i doesn't come with it since the cockpit is identical to the 118i?

Does anyone know if there is a way to make it display? i think this is a software or the most some wiring hooking up. Maybe PML can do it? anyone can tried asking PML about this?

i tot the speedometer shows the set speed when cruise control is activated as well? when the cc is turned off, the indicator falls to zero.

sotong;407233 said:
i tot the speedometer shows the set speed when cruise control is activated as well? when the cc is turned off, the indicator falls to zero.
that is correct. Also, I believe the portion which usually shows the outside air temperature portion will reflect the set speed of the cruise control.

Not for me leh...

My car is Dec 07 320i and it does not show. Is your car 320i too?

I thought I read within this forum that cc does not show any indication when activated for 320i

eng98;407242 said:
Not for me leh...

My car is Dec 07 320i and it does not show. Is your car 320i too?

I thought I read within this forum that cc does not show any indication when activated for 320i
yeah i noticed the earlier batches of E90's does not have that little indicator that rolls along the side of the speedometer when you set the cruise control.

I believe the speed that is displayed at the center only comes on shortly when you set the cruise control. It disappears after some time. But the moment you change the speed of the cruise control, it comes back up briefly again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52b52club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back