E90 H&R Sway Bars

Raley

Hi all,

Here's a little review on my new addition: H&R sway bars

From the minute i left the workshop i noticed how flat the car corners. And i'm talking about all corners! I tried as hard as i could to try and get the car to lean but it just didn't want to!

They really make the car handle like one solid brick. If you step on the gas after the apex of a turn all you get is flat, solid, predictable grip (provided your tires are good heh) I dunno if i'm imagining it but the steering in corners feels slighty heavier as if the forces which used to be lost on body roll got transferred straight to your hands. Since the H&R bars have increased the thickness of the rear bars more than the front, it gives the car a real balanced/oversteer feel. which is fantastic!

All in all i say this is the best mod if you want your car to handle like a go-kart. The good thing is that straight line comfort is not lost since the firmness only comes in the corners where its needed most.

Thanks to Bro Wilson for hooking me up!

Re: E90 H&R Sway Bars

Hey bro, congrats on your new mod! :) ....haha thanks to wilson too, my swaybar will be going on my ride today :)

Hope you find your mid pipe soon too! :)

Hi, can PM the price of the sway bar? Thank!

yeah...swaybar is a good buy.....got it in my car...and was very satisfied

if interested just PM wilson...his nick here is wilman2772 for pricing and details... he is selling it

Eh Silver, i think i saw you around ubi on Sat when i was getting my rims. your exhaust damm loud leh. trust me man, the sway bars make your car really feel like a performance car. not like the "tug boat" it feels like with the stock bars.

Raley;181072 said:
Eh Silver, i think i saw you around ubi on Sat when i was getting my rims. your exhaust damm loud leh. trust me man, the sway bars make your car really feel like a performance car. not like the "tug boat" it feels like with the stock bars.

Ooh were you at Leong Seng?? haha actually wanted to drop by just to look see but no parking so lazy and drove off...Woah u getting new rims?? :)

Exhaust loud ah!?? I can't really hear inside the car haha..
yeah the sway bars are a definite good investment, plus my strut bar too :) , to test I took a few hard corners...the result is:woowooo:

Oh No!!! Something new to consider for my car! But thanks for the review guys.

Definiately a no regret after changing...keke...think I m the first to change, can't remember how long oready....save my car from crashing a few times liao when i pull a quick one...hehe....:laughlik: :laughlik:

hmm....where's the Wilson....so quiet one...hmm...must be somewhere in the air la....:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Heh, not getting, got already! only problem is that even after alignment, my rears have about half an inch of rubber not touching the groud! Time attack style camber! hahahaha

Swaybars ties the lower suspension components together across the front/back, and affect the car's oversteer and understeer. They distribute energy from the side of the car with all the force from the turn on to the other side of the car, bringing the whole car down flat instead of leaning to one side. Of course the car will still lean some, but not as much. (correct me if I am wrong)

But do bare in mind, do not let this give you a false sense of security...if you push it too hard...it will still slide/flip. (considering many factors, road/tyre conditions. driver skills etc.)

Nonetheless it improved my car's handling quite abit...as Bmer said "no regrets"

Great mod!...but drive safe =)

Raley! got already hahaha what rims?...wah time attack style chamber! haha now can really "chiat corner" hahaha..Drive safe mate!:)

P.S. I got my Swaybar from Wilson, Pls contact Wilson 9690551 if you are keen.
my Strut bar I got from J4C call Seetoh 96852969

19" volk ce28 in matt silver heh heh. perfect offset. so much lighter than the original 18" 162s you can feel it

Glad that you guys are having fun with the new H&R Swaybars!!

Told U it's the best handling mod for all BMWs!!

Nobody regrets having them but only regrets why never install it earlier.....

:lol2:

Thanks for the reviews bro!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Hi, Sorry to interrupt, cos this thread is for E90. Can advice me on the availability and price for the H&R Swaybars? My ride is a E46 318ci Cab. Thanx! :)

Percival;185768 said:
Hi, Sorry to interrupt, cos this thread is for E90. Can advice me on the availability and price for the H&R Swaybars? My ride is a E46 318ci Cab. Thanx! :)

Dun worri,

I have stock for all E46 non-M!!

sms me at 96905511

Cheers

'The Great White'

Percival;185871 said:
Okie Great ! Will sms you very soon... :)

So sorri that U want to wait till your waranty is over then want to do the mod.....sigh.....

'The Great White'

wilman2772;187224 said:
So sorri that U want to wait till your waranty is over then want to do the mod.....sigh.....

'The Great White'

:whythis: :bullshit: wad has mods gotta do with warranty? lol....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwin88cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back