E90 LED Backlights

Re: E90 LED Backlights

sszone;402779 said:
1200rmb = sgd266

quite good price for the lights but somehow this china LED brake light part looks a bit different from the ones i saw on local roads eg. KL plate E90....those are like....ehh...hard to describe...more LED looking....keke....lost for words to describe.

anyway, just a disclaimer.....normally i don't do mods that involves electronics and etc cos it might end up being complicated.
do forgive me for being skeptical cos i'm wary of salesmen or suppliers that say "no problem one lah, confirm fit ah...this item very swee...blah blah blah". so for this case, i can only say i try ah.....keke...will only confirm if i am very sure the thing works and no irritating warning sign.

Steven,

You are a good man !! :cloud9:

bro i had install bout half year liao. no warning light appear.

guess the warning light canceller worked....most aftermarket sets come with that but sometimes it just don't work....so end up got that warning sign. some bros get warning sign too after changing their licence plate bulbs to led.......thats what i hate abt newer technology...keke

sszone;402900 said:
guess the warning light canceller worked....most aftermarket sets come with that but sometimes it just don't work....so end up got that warning sign. some bros get warning sign too after changing their licence plate bulbs to led.......thats what i hate abt newer technology...keke

PIAA license plate LED works very stable tat came with the PIAA canceller...try it.

sszone;402779 said:
1200rmb = sgd266

quite good price for the lights but somehow this china LED brake light part looks a bit different from the ones i saw on local roads eg. KL plate E90....those are like....ehh...hard to describe...more LED looking....keke....lost for words to describe.

anyway, just a disclaimer.....normally i don't do mods that involves electronics and etc cos it might end up being complicated.
do forgive me for being skeptical cos i'm wary of salesmen or suppliers that say "no problem one lah, confirm fit ah...this item very swee...blah blah blah". so for this case, i can only say i try ah.....keke...will only confirm if i am very sure the thing works and no irritating warning sign.

Agree. Look at the pictures,they dont show the signal lights lit up cos there no LED bulbs for the signal lights which is actually the top portion in white. What i am looking for are the ones where the signal lights are also LED.

Steven, keep us updated.

sszone;403023 said:
PIAA also my fav....loved the PIAA led small lights for my E36....its fun playing with the light samples over at Autobacs Bt Batok

yup,, all the different type of bulbs on display.. i always itchy finger go press and press.. machiam small kid..:)

armValkyrie;402783 said:
Steven,

You are a good man !! :cloud9:

Overall, it still looks kinda strange to me... might be too used to the current design (Blackline version). The LED design looks more like those use by the Taxis on the road...

Same sentiments, I prefer the blacklines too, All the red reminds me of salmon roe.

tom_ting;402999 said:
PIAA license plate LED works very stable tat came with the PIAA canceller...try it.

Where do I get this for E90? I previous white bulb didn't last very long...

One more question... What is the price?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiuonline11

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups