e90 looks does grow on me !

oneHeadlight

Is it just me ? I've seen a couple of kitted ones, and its slowly but surely winning me over. I was first apprehensive about its backside, and i thought (no offence) it can look much better than that...but i'm starting to convert haha...

any pics to share ?

Re: e90 looks does grow on me !

i dont hv pix to share but i kinda agreed with u

I find dark colored ones look exceptionally sporty .. I hope it does not grow on me :)

haha... when i first saw the backside, i thought i would never consider an e90 and i told whoever bothered to ask for my opinions ..... boy, i am starting to feel silly now :)

I saw one on the road with a tail lght different from the stock ones. Cool.

P/s: KT, so fast thinking of changing ride again? Keke.

The front looks as good if not better than the E46 - it's more "up-to-date", the profile also looks more stylish...

The rear just needs getting used to, but wide tyres and offset should settle the awkwardly wide rear wheel arches.., for e.g. E60s look very sexy from behind...

And besides the fearful mod virus, something worse is the buy car symptom...

Buy buy buy!

The funny thing is... sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't. Some aftermarket tailights may just tweak the scale... but as KT said..i hope not !

oneHeadlight said:
The funny thing is... sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't. Some aftermarket tailights may just tweak the scale... but as KT said..i hope not !

As for me, I like the Alpine White E90 :)

At a glance from distant away it look like E60 :)

someone quick tell that to my wife. ;)))

oneHeadlight said:
Is it just me ? I've seen a couple of kitted ones, and its slowly but surely winning me over. I was first apprehensive about its backside, and i thought (no offence) it can look much better than that...but i'm starting to convert haha...

any pics to share ?

I like the Alpina White E90.. tts why i bought one.. but..
Aiyoh.. wash until.. *face green green* - In Hokkien..
Jin cham for the owner.. :(

Hey anybody got pics of those adjusted tail-lights..?? :)

if someone came up with a e90 tail light that looks like the e60s... i think i will be swayed completely..

I thot I had issues with the E90 design at first but it seems to be growing on me, too... I wonder wot it'll look like kitted out with the M-body kit. Any one with any pics?

ac-schnitzer-3-series-e90-02.jpg

ac-schnitzer-3-series-e90-11.jpg

6050228.001.mini10L.jpg

honestly.... its gettting to grow on me too... but still very fugly... n still dont like the rear!!
the last photo is suppose to be the wat e new M3 would look like...

Go for the Dark Line optional tail lights.

Looks much better for the whole rear of E90.

For me, it wld be the rear lights to Dark Line and M-Tech Kit with the OE front CF splitters for the M-Tech front. Just beautiful!

Go see it in Alexandra, confirm you will "gain" E90 especially with Sports Suspension and 18s

Cheers!

What is DArk line tail lights ?

Am i the only one...i think e46 looks fierce after mod. e90 looks executively sporty after mod.
i still prefer fierce ... since i need to compensate for my gentle personality :)

The blackline tail-lights on Arctic and Alpine white .Cool........wonder where can we get this done
here? Makes the E90 rear look so much better.

Me too at first not use to the 'backside' but after a while it grows...
And it grows even more after upsize the tires to 18"...
Kinda like the tinted tail light.
Where to do ? hehe..

smoobies said:
it's OEM parts... PML shd have it..

Yes ! I have seen the darken Tail Lamp during my trip to Penang BMW Showroom today.

But they are selling about RM$1200 in Penang :(

This to me is extremely expensive for those darken tail lamp. I am not sure how much PML is selling but I think should be expensive too :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back