E90 Manual

Does any bro have the user manual for the e90 system. Mess upy radio setting n cant figure out how fo reset the channels? Pls help.

Re: E90 Manual

hi bros, i need some assistance, my E90 was bought second hand and it doesn't comes with user manual. may i know how do you determine that servicing is due?

my current situation as per below:

1) before start engine --- service light is ON
2) after start engine --- service light in OFF
3) did a service info check --- it shows a date and mileage (I'm not pretty sure whether the date/mileage reflected is of the last servicing done)

Lastly, how often is servicing required for this ride? every 10K or 15K??

chandu;1115647 said:
hi bros, i need some assistance, my E90 was bought second hand and it doesn't comes with user manual. may i know how do you determine that servicing is due?

my current situation as per below:

1) before start engine --- service light is ON
2) after start engine --- service light in OFF
3) did a service info check --- it shows a date and mileage (I'm not pretty sure whether the date/mileage reflected is of the last servicing done)

Lastly, how often is servicing required for this ride? every 10K or 15K??
You might as well service car since purchased 2nd hand for peace of mind & also for machenic to do a sanity check. Plenty of debate on frequency of servicing, all up to owner IMO. I do mine every 5000km-6000km depending on when available to take time off work.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuzMe;1115649 said:
You might as well service car since purchased 2nd hand for peace of mind & also for machenic to do a sanity check. Plenty of debate on frequency of servicing, all up to owner IMO. I do mine every 5000km-6000km depending on when available to take time off work.

i don't mind doing it. but i would like to find out the basics. because my ride comes with a 1 year warranty and i'm required to go back to the respective workshop for servicing during this period of time...

so prior to them naming me as robert and chop my head....i felt that it's my due diligence/responsibility to find out more from the bros/sis.... :oops:

First of all, if it comes with 1 year warranty, read through the warranty handbook and see if there are any exclusions.
Then, most likely you will need to service your ride at the garage that underwrote the warranty.
They will try to void the warranty the moment they know that you sent your ride elsewhere.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unshortennet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back