• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E90 Replica Reiger Bodykit for Sale.....

ac323

Staff member
Hi All,

Posting on behalf of a friend........

E90 Replica Reiger Full Bodykit for Sale.....Only meant for Pre-LCI model at S$888.88

Interested please sms Gary: 8488 9928

Thanks for reading.........
cheers

Re: E90 Replica Reiger Bodykit for Sale.....

ac323;732588 said:
Hi All,

Posting on behalf of a friend........

E90 Replica Reiger Full Bodykit for Sale.....Only meant for Pre-LCI model at S$888.88

Interested please sms Gary: 8488 9928

Thanks for reading.........
cheers

Lucky Sale :goodup:

Bro,

How is the condition? Wat color is it?

Bpc;732700 said:
Bro,

How is the condition? Wat color is it?

hi bro , this set is brand new , in original manufactured white fibre colour before installation and paintwork , text me at 84889928 i will send you pics or if you want to view the kit set personally at the workshop to have a better picture . Price is negotiable upon confirmation . thank you for reading .

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Bros ,
thanks for all the enquiries and calls today , i would like to emphasize to interested buyers again that this set of body kit is only suitable to install on a PRE-LCI E90. If your ride is a LCI model , it will not fit . I am posting this to save all your precious time to go down to the workshop to view the kit .
Cheers
Gary

Chinese New "Dragon" Year is just around the corner and i will revise the price for this new kit set to S$688 to those bros who are looking to give their cars a new look for the new year , don't hesitate to contact me if you are keen .

E90 Replica Reiger Full Bodykit for Sale.....Only suitable for Pre-LCI model at S$688.00 now !

Interested please contact Gary @ 8488 9928

$688 for CF full kit? How much does J's Magic charge for paint and installation?

bro , yes CNY special S$688 for this brand new set , for the installation and paintwork take S$400 as a buffer , it will be less than that . Contact me if you require further info .

still available , interested parties pls contact me for viewing , price negotiable upon viewing .

lelong sales for this set of kit @ S$288 , contact me if you are keen . Brand new set , paintwork and installation on buyer's account .

SOLD to nice steady brother , mod please close this thread ,, thanks a zillion !

Dragonball;866617 said:
Hi bro.. Still having it?

Sold........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back