E90? touring spotted

lowd1

Hiyall

Spotted the new 3 touring last week at SICC bukit. I was suprised to see it as when I asked a SE during the Z4 relaunch party he said PML still hasn't decided if they would bring it in cos BMW requires 100x units per year commitment.

Only saw it from a distance so didnt get a look at rear badge for engine config etc.. Looks quite nice thou..

Does anyone know if PML brings it in and with which engines price etc..?

BTW is the touring also known as E90 or is its some other E90++?

Cheers

Re: E90? touring spotted

i saw a touring too.. i think it's designated E91

yup, just to kay poh a bit:

E90-sedan
E91-touring
E92-coupe
E93-cabrio-drool.........

cheers

They bring in the 325i version. Going for $189k or something list price. There was one in the Alexandra showroom some months back

ya, saw a SG at Alexandra too, shd be the one that snoopytan saw.

just curious, why do u pick the touring lowd1?

gadgets;178839 said:
just curious, why do u pick the touring lowd1?

good question. i get asked that a lot cos i currently drive a V50 wagon. Many people tend to get wagons cos they want to transport skis, bikes or dogs but since i don't own any of those, I think it must be some wagon fetish i have. :)

Actually started when I first saw the 1st gen A4 avant. That was sweet but couldnt afford at that time. Since then I've just had this wagon thing..

But seriously if u think about it a wagon offers more utility than a sedan, like a SUV but with the fuel economy and performance of a car. Its essentially the same shape a SUV but strangely enough I don't think SUV owners get asked why they got one

i hv always wanted a wagon...but to put my bikes....dead bodies etc. but worried about resale...i think the ultimate to hv will be the m5 wagon or the rs4 wagon...with the rs4, i hear they handle better than the sedan due to a better weight distribution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back