E90 with Double Din Panel

Re: E90 with Double Din Panel

cydalia;445618 said:
Hi Bro,

Yep... The fitting is is original, and no cutting or fabrication required... That's why I love it :) It will look good with 2-din, cuz that was what i initially had, then i switched to 2 x 1-din instead :p

All controls still in place... Reverse PDC, Volume Controls, Track Controls, and even the A/C button to toggle between the circulate and fresh air mode :)

So long as i am in Singapore, if you wanna take a look at my ride before deciding, you can juz drop me a msg anytime buddy.

Kelvin

Hi Bro,

I will be collecting my ride 320I around July, thinking to transfer my I.C.E. to the ride. Do you know is the Alpine 202 double din able to fit in? Check with one of the installer and he tell me cannot. Thanks for your help.

Mel

mel;446848 said:
Hi Bro,

I will be collecting my ride 320I around July, thinking to transfer my I.C.E. to the ride. Do you know is the Alpine 202 double din able to fit in? Check with one of the installer and he tell me cannot. Thanks for your help.

Mel

Hi Mel,

Erm... Yours is the facelifted e90? If the panels and stuff are all the same as the current e90, then should be no prob at all... The 202 should slide in nicely :)

Drop by my installer to see if he can help... PM me if you need the address and stuff... I am not so sure if i am allowed to share openly...

Rgds
Kelvin

:confused:
cydalia;446958 said:
Hi Mel,

Erm... Yours is the facelifted e90? If the panels and stuff are all the same as the current e90, then should be no prob at all... The 202 should slide in nicely :)

Drop by my installer to see if he can help... PM me if you need the address and stuff... I am not so sure if i am allowed to share openly...

Rgds
Kelvin

Thanks Kelvin, I will look for Mr. Jack, see is he able to help:) . Check with AutoAcoustic and they tell me the same thing (only Single din).

Rgds
Mel

pengful;447012 said:
You already let the cat out in page 2 what......:)

Hahaha... Ooops.. Feeling dumb now...

Think i'll delete it away immediately... :p

mel;447044 said:
:confused:

Thanks Kelvin, I will look for Mr. Jack, see is he able to help:) . Check with AutoAcoustic and they tell me the same thing (only Single din).

Rgds
Mel

Ok... Pleasure to be of help...

If you want a confirmation, you're free to check out my car... my office is like just 5min drive away from his place...

cydalia;447191 said:
Ok... Pleasure to be of help...

If you want a confirmation, you're free to check out my car... my office is like just 5min drive away from his place...

Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

Guys... I'm going to sell my setup... Anyone interested?

Check out "The Bazaar" section in the forum!

Bro any reason why you are selling? Its only 2 months old...
Btw, one of the nicest setup i have seen on e90... reall pity

mindfulness;453325 said:
Bro any reason why you are selling? Its only 2 months old...
Btw, one of the nicest setup i have seen on e90... reall pity

Thanks for the compliments bro! :) Yes, I was also very reluctant to sell... Spent alot of time sourcing for the integration parts for the E90 so that the electronics for the car would not be compensated on... HAd all the controls functioning like original. Even the guys at PML were amazed...

But since I have decided to change my car after weeks of debating, I decided to choose a V6 over ICE *grin*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back