E92 335 conversion

Hi bros, may i ask if i can convert my E92 335 cabrio to the look of the E92 M3 Look? If can, may i know if anyone knows how much and who can do it for me..Many thanks...;)

Re: E92 335 conversion

SWC - look for Mike. He has done a few E92 335-to-E92 M3 conversions.

I ve seen the work of a SWC Yam///335. If I had not peeked underneath n check the muffler, u cant tell a diff ! This one fierce, even got ///M3 badge, ///M steering, shift knob, bonnet, M bodykits...only the roadtax cannot mod.

StashxFutura;434351 said:
Thanks buddy, but may i know where is his place? Many thanks.U hv a very nice 335.:)

His car is a babe magnet.:sneaky:

Thanks bros for the replies.But where do i go to in order to look for mike? Cheers.. Sorry new to BMW.:)

StashxFutura;434550 said:
Thanks bros for the replies.But where do i go to in order to look for mike? Cheers.. Sorry new to BMW.:)

bro,

Mike # is 91074888.

M3 wanna-be mod sure is expensive...new M3 offset wheels...blah..blah...blah....the list is so long...

satinGHOST|r!der;434610 said:
my M3 conversion was very good.

mr wang sell gourd. he say his gourd is the best. teochew nang ta haolian.

He steady liao lor, upgraded from pariah to pedigree, macham KTV gal married and become rich tai tai. Ah Beng Driver and SLK say one.

kenntona;434619 said:
He steady liao lor, upgraded from pariah to pedigree, macham KTV gal married and become rich tai tai. Ah Beng Driver and SLK say one.

KNN I got say meh?:hmmidont: . I thought KTV gal is like rented car from Hertz, use finish liao return.:chinese:

Wah, i agree with you. Even your load tex disc also got modified . very very real looking...........I siam one side on seeing your coming from behind

Many thanks to all bro for the info.1 last qns i wont like to find out.Upon the conversion will the rear wheel arch be convert too? Cheers

It can be done also... Just go down to SWC, have a chat with him and tell him what u want your car to look like.
List out all the stuffs required and he'll quote you a rough estimation of the total damage.

Dont worry, it wont be cheap.

Hi, newbie here....how much damage roughly to convert coupe 335i to M3 look?

Toto's 335 was well converted to look like a Superleggera. Solid.

Jack also converted his 1er to look like a GT3.

My 1-er is actually an M Coupe.

look alike from certain angle....Ryan says one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back