e92 335 engine vibrating

Re: e92 335 engine vibrating

levin7186;553336 said:
going thru BVO. They have to submit like a quote/approval form to TWM.
Does BVO need to get the approval from TWM first before they are able to proceed with the repair? Do keep us posted on the process/steps taken.

its a 3rd party warranty firm. I think a lot of Parallel Importers are using them to cover the warranty of their cars.

you have to go to their authorised workshops for servicing and warranty claims.

business seems to be quite good looking at the long queues at their main workshop at Sin Ming.

hopefully they are good as i spotted a Maserati Quattroporte and a 911 there b4.

levin7186;553347 said:
its a 3rd party warranty firm. I think a lot of Parallel Importers are using them to cover the warranty of their cars.

you have to go to their authorised workshops for servicing and warranty claims.

business seems to be quite good looking at the long queues at their main workshop at Sin Ming.

hopefully they are good as i spotted a Maserati Quattroporte and a 911 there b4.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

dropped my car yesterday in the morning and collected in the evening. repairs are fully covered.

TWM authorisation took 1 day, they claimed they did not receive the fax from BVO the 1st time, but once they received it, response was fast.

so all in all, 1 day for warranty approval and 1 day for repairs.

so far the experience was reasonable.

hi bros,

Is this symptom exhibited by FL E46 320i? I also seem to have this exact same issue. But once I turn off then ON the engine all's well again.

This happens intermittently, but usually occurs when I 3/4 (or full) depress the gas pedal, the car revs up and then when I let go the gas pedal the revs hold there momentarily (2-3s at about 4-5Krpm) and subsequently drops back to normal and when I come to a halt, the car feels like misfiring, rough idling. If I carry on, any accelerator inputs would just rev the engine (up to 4-5K) but the car will move off slowly, like rev cut like that. Oh by the way I regularly drive the car until fuel light indicator lights before refueling at a gas station.... fuel pump gone??

Any inputs from the bro here, fuel pump or ignition?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888soy95

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups